2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dad drug me to some random store - Gabriel Brothers in MD- and I was amazed when I realized they had a bunch of nikes and sbs. Lucked out and found a pair of calis which I've been looking to pick up. Impressed with the quality on these.

Need your opinions...is $230 for Slayers and $145 for Brown a Pack highs too expensive? Both DS.

Walter..

Need your opinions...is $230 for Slayers and $145 for Brown a Pack highs too expensive? Both DS.

Walter..
$145 for Brown Packs aren't bad. I'm surprised these are cheaper than Midnight Fogs because I never thought Midnight Fogs would be worth money.

Last edited:
I got some competition on eBay with Walter now, we're the same size and I feel like he's watching the EXACT same listings as me :lol:

Wow I literally was going to break out my Cali's today as snow beaters and someone just bought them after 5 months on ebay :lol:

Okay another NTer needs some recognition out there.

Shout out to rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134

He gave me a heads up on these patent avengers from a facebook seller... and I am 100% satisfied (which doesn't often)

Thank you to the seller too because these were advertised as worn once but damn they look better than some new shoes I own. They could totally pass for DS.

Insanely satisfied to have found something so old and rare in tip top condition... not to mention an awesome price as well.

So rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 and the seller (you know who you are) I can't thank you enough because this is one pair I wasn't sure if I could ever own.

THANK YOU

Okay another NTer needs some recognition out there.

Shout out to @rapcoz2134

He gave me a heads up on these patent avengers from a facebook seller... and I am 100% satisfied (which doesn't often)

Thank you to the seller too because these were advertised as worn once but damn they look better than some new shoes I own. They could totally pass for DS.

Insanely satisfied to have found something so old and rare in tip top condition... not to mention an awesome price as well.

So @rapcoz2134 and the seller (you know who you are) I can't thank you enough because this is one pair I wasn't sure if I could ever own.

THANK YOU
The TRUE definition of PADS. Repped. Gonna rep a few Zach posts because he's the real MVP.

Just a word about ordering from utility - a couple times i've ordered from them, especially the disco stuff - it ends up coming in damaged boxes and or missing extra laces. I'm assuming the reason why they're so cheap is because they sat for a long time and were tried on or they were even customer returns. That being said, a majority of the time I've ordered my shoes came fine. Just an FYI.

not sure if anyone is interested but the Ross in Mall of America(Miami, FL) had these for 39.99. Maybe you guys will find pairs in your local one. These were a size 15

Just a word about ordering from utility - a couple times i've ordered from them, especially the disco stuff - it ends up coming in damaged boxes and or missing extra laces. I'm assuming the reason why they're so cheap is because they sat for a long time and were tried on or they were even customer returns. That being said, a majority of the time I've ordered my shoes came fine. Just an FYI.
almost snagged the disposables from them but told myself i wouldn't go over 60 shipped. anyone got codes?

Did you cart them tonight from seasons at all? Because I've been contemplating for days and went to go buy them after I struck out on Mitas and it said it was being held in someone's cart and my heart sank :lol: 20 min later it was available and i checked out without hesitation

No didn't cart them..looking at it now, I definitely should have, they would have been on their way to me instead :tongue:
I kid I kid...I do want them eventually though, hopefully in the next few weeks my local puts them on a good sale.
GL3 Mitas?

For them being DS I would say those are good prices
$145 for Brown Packs aren't bad. I'm surprised these are cheaper than Midnight Fogs because I never thought Midnight Fogs would be worth money.

Appreciate the input fellas. $145 didn't really seem like such a bad price, but I had to ask since I'm getting back into SB's, and from what I remember, 2-3 years ago prices were VERY different. Are Midnight Fogs going for a high rate?

I got some competition on eBay with Walter now, we're the same size and I feel like he's watching the EXACT same listings as me :lol:

Hahaha, we do seem to have similar taste in sneakers! I'm actually a true 11.5, but 12 works well for me...so if anything, I'm dipping in your pool of potential buys :rofl:
I do think I was following the same eBay listing as you, but they're used right? That seller has a few pairs I want. I didn't like the jean stains on the Brown Packs, so luckily I found them DS on KickkSpott for that price.

MUST.... RESIST.... TEMPTATION.... TO BUY.... TIFF LOWS....

DOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTT :evil:

Walter..

Last edited:
not my pic but I decided these are my next Dunk that I will track down, slowly building back the Dunks I sold and regret

I'm basically doing the same! Buying back my favorite pairs, and getting pairs I missed out on and new releases I really like of course!

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom