2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not my fb post

How can I contact that guy? I slept on this release

@Mcho24 $170 - $220 vnds
Pm me some pics I own those they lok legit there but have them send you a picture of the size tag

Last edited:
Ayyyyyy that shoutout at 4:38 though!

@Siye those look fresh af, I'm sincerely glad that they came better than advertised. Super dope pickup.

@Krayzsb TBH I'm more jealous of the weather than the shoes.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Hi all,

I wasn't sure if I should create a new thread for this seeing as it isn't an SB release... I think. Anyways, if anyone had information on the dunks in this pic it would be greatly appreciated. Apparently they are Dunk Hi Lux, but I can't seem to find anything like them. Thanks for the helps!

Just a word about ordering from utility - a couple times i've ordered from them, especially the disco stuff - it ends up coming in damaged boxes and or missing extra laces. I'm assuming the reason why they're so cheap is because they sat for a long time and were tried on or they were even customer returns. That being said, a majority of the time I've ordered my shoes came fine. Just an FYI.
I ordered two Janoski's for $40 a piece and received them this past week no issues with the kicks, boxes, or laces.
Not taking shots at them, these sneakers are worth well more than $40 but here are the boxes I just received from them yesterday:

I also got NL highs without the pink laces and royal dunk highs without the black laces. Just saying as a heads up for others who expect a pristine product from a retailer. I have no probs with Utility they've gotten me steals in the past.

Not taking shots at them, these sneakers are worth well more than $40 but here are the boxes I just received from them yesterday:

I also got NL highs without the pink laces and royal dunk highs without the black laces. Just saying as a heads up for others who expect a pristine product from a retailer. I have no probs with Utility they've gotten me steals in the past.
It happens from time to time. Employees jack extra laces I'm sure. If the box was ****** up it's probably a display pair.

Ayyyyyy that shoutout at 4:38 though!

@Siye
those look fresh af, I'm sincerely glad that they came better than advertised. Super dope pickup.

@Krayzsb
TBH I'm more jealous of the weather than the shoes. :tongue:

Haha. I didn't know if I should include your name or not. TBH I was also afraid of mispronouncing it and privacy issues. XD

Really though thanks man for the headsup. Yeh, condition was better than expected for sure. :D

Back
Top Bottom