2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Please help me say good bye to my best friend for 15 years who recently went home for the last time. He always loved my pickups as much as I did, albeit for different reasons. Literally loved him to death and will love him beyond. He's the reason for my asking about the petoskeys, pretty clear why. Anyway just venting, peace out.

Stay strong my friend!

Please help me say good bye to my best friend for 15 years who recently went home for the last time. He always loved my pickups as much as I did, albeit for different reasons. Literally loved him to death and will love him beyond. He's the reason for my asking about the petoskeys, pretty clear why. Anyway just venting, peace out.
I lost one over the summer, so I know the pain.  Mine loved the bags even more than the boxes.

Thoughts are with you.

I lost one over the summer, so I know the pain.  Mine loved the bags even more than the boxes.

Thoughts are with you.
I use to love cats as a kid but I'm allergic to them, and it only got worse over time. To the point that I'm now allergic to any pet dander. I have a poodle dotson mix that is strictly kept in-doors, and I love her like my own child. She always checks out my shoes when I bring them home. She can tell when it's a new pickup, because she only inspects them the first time. There are a few pairs that she's fond of though. She always smells my Jordan Futures. I'd definitely pick her up a pair if they made them for dogs!

I use to love cats as a kid but I'm allergic to them, and it only got worse over time. To the point that I'm now allergic to any pet dander. I have a poodle dotson mix that is strictly kept in-doors, and I love her like my own child. She always checks out my shoes when I bring them home. She can tell when it's a new pickup, because she only inspects them the first time. There are a few pairs that she's fond of though. She always smells my Jordan Futures. I'd definitely pick her up a pair if they made them for dogs!
Sorry, #teamocd...

"Dachschund" 

happy.gif

There's a size 9 and 10 of the Spanish moss/sandalwood low on Amazon for 86 and 90 respectively if anyone is looking for a pair

Those are cool - unfortunately I keep all my sneakers in the original box so I owuldn't have use for that, although it owuld be cool to have something like that.

looks like the BHMs are getting the cali dunk high treatment from NDC. "out of stock" when there was a FSR since release day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom