2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is there a list of the 2014 Dunks lineup w/ their nicknames? Just out of curiosity.
Graphic* courtesy of @Dcypoe81:

Starting left to right, top to bottom:

January

1. Chinese New Year/Year of the Horse

2. Premier Petoskey

February

1.Tiffany/Diamond

2. Black History Month

3. Valentine's Day

6. Snake Eyes

8. Thermal Stitch

March

1. Standing On My Pedals (SOMPs)

2. Five One Oh (510)

3. Rivalry Georgetown

4. Rivalry UNC

5. Giraffes

April

1. Captain Americas/Stars

2. Chairman Bao/Baohaus

3. 420/Hacky Sack low

4. 420/Hacky Sack high

May

1. J-Pack Royal

2. J-Pack B/Red

3. Dr. Seuss/Thing 2

June

1. Black Sheeps/Paid in Fulls

3. Tie-dyes

August

1. Quartersnacks

2. Cali highs

3. Rukus/Crawfish

4. Paparazzi

6. Blue Devils

September

1. Beijing/Hutongs

October

2. Warmth highs

3. Warmth lows

4. Shields

5. Brian Anderson lows (don't think these have an official nickname, but that's what Flight Club has them billed as, as they resemble the Brian Anderson highs)

November

1. Northern Light highs

2. Northern Light lows (Premier in store exclusive)

3. Acapulco Golds

4. Disposables

December

1. Dazzle Camos/Concept Cars

2. Salt Stains

3. Batman/Steelers lows (think those might be exclusive to this thread)

4. Dusty Cactus

*no mids are shown in this graphic

Last edited:
check your local ross everyone.posted on my local FB group

I just stumbled unto these after work earlier today. :wow:

First decent shoe I've ever found at Ross.

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this. But here it is~ The material is A+++
I normally wear 8.5 for AJ1s but these Dunks run a lot bigger than AJ1 so I got a size 8.

Now these are worth $150. I hope I can get a pair.
my son has a few 4y SB's lined up.. he's got a few years though.
Gotta start them young. LOL
Anyone get the tin man's? I'm tempted but haven't seen them in person yet
I seen them in person last night. I was not impressed. :smh:

I would just like to give a HUGE shout out to Fozz Fozz for hooking it up with such a great price on these Tiff Highs!

Karma exists my friend, and you will be rewarded ten fold.

Walter..

Would you guys leave neg feedback for a seller if they took 5 days to ship and used a service that took 7 days for delivery...AND THEY LIVED IN THE SAME CITY AS YOU?

mean.gif

Last edited:
Would you guys leave neg feedback for a seller if they took 5 days to ship and used a service that took 7 days for deliver...AND THEY LIVED IN THE SAME CITY AS YOU?

:smh:
Depends on what the handling times and shipping service were listed on the auction.

Depends on what the handling times and shipping service were listed on the auction.
The service advertised was USPS First Class (which should honestly be overnight or 2 days max since we live in the same city)...however the service used was FedEx SurePost...which takes much longer...not to mention the fact that they took almost a week to ship.

Would you guys leave neg feedback for a seller if they took 5 days to ship and used a service that took 7 days for delivery...AND THEY LIVED IN THE SAME CITY AS YOU?

:smh:  

I would ask for some money back haha

If there were no terms set during transaction, then I wouldnt

I'd leave neutral. I only leave negative feedback if I don't get my goods or there is something wrong with them.i definitely wouldnt leave positive.

I'd leave neutral. If he was trying to be cheap with the shipping, he could have atleast offered to do a meet up. (Unless that's too risky)

Was the item needed by a certain date? If so, why not meet up to make sure? If not just leave no feedback. I've been selling and buying quite a bit lately on eBay, and I always hustle to get the item shipped the same day. My post office has a 24 hour drop. Over half the items I've sold in the past 3 months I haven't received feedback. I always write the buyer and ask if everything was fine with the shoes, and usually no response.
Just remember that person if you ever see them selling something you want. Is it worth the headache and time delay?

Was the item needed by a certain date? If so, why not meet up to make sure? If not just leave no feedback. I've been selling and buying quite a bit lately on eBay, and I always hustle to get the item shipped the same day. My post office has a 24 hour drop. Over half the items I've sold in the past 3 months I haven't received feedback. I always write the buyer and ask if everything was fine with the shoes, and usually no response.
Just remember that person if you ever see them selling something you want. Is it worth the headache and time delay?
Nah, it wasn't needed by a certain date...and to be honest I hadn't realized we were in the same city until after the item had already shipped, or I would've suggested a meet up.

As a seller, I ALWAYS ship same day or next day, period. I expect at least similar service...5 days to ship plus 7 days for transit is unacceptable to me, at least from a seller's point of view.

wait until you've had a moment to check them out, relace them, try them on...then decide whether or not the seller deserves negative feedback.  Only time I've given negative feedback is when the seller decides to REFUND me cuz the shoes were "no longer available" when in reality they're just upset about the steal I just won...

Yeah the only time I've ever left negative feedback is when they just outright don't bother sending anything out.

I thought I got a steal on some SB Bruins a few months ago, even almost posted about it, 2 weeks come and go with no reply from the seller. So I hit him with negative feedback and initiated a refund. Seller hit me with "I don't have those anymore, but if you leave me positive feedback, I'll sell you anything else I have for 20% off" I didn't even bother replying.

Man, I hate when buyers never leave feedback. 

Back
Top Bottom