2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Would you guys leave neg feedback for a seller if they took 5 days to ship and used a service that took 7 days for delivery...AND THEY LIVED IN THE SAME CITY AS YOU?

mean.gif

No. Just make note of slow handling time and crappy shipping service in the comment. First of all, 5 days is a while but not THAT long in terms of after a sale. I don't know, we give 10 business days at Kixify... so... And shipping speed he can't personally affect aside from choosing a faster option. But many sellers send by the cheapest method. It's not neg worthy, just business.

Repped for that nickname list 
smokin.gif

2015 looking alright IMO...mids will be included in this years graph
Dunks are off to a slow start this year compared to last.

The fast times will be copped... on disco. I'm excited for all the lows this year, but I can wait. 

On a side note, I think the Vday lows this year would be fire with a metallic silver swoosh. 

Last edited:
I'm actually looking forward to those new high top De La's. I always wanted the lows anyways. Just not sure how I feel about that $150 price tag though.

lol

Everyone make sure you to reset your country choice for NDC and/or clear your browsing history after checking that link.

Where'd you even find that link, Manny? I don't see it on the co.jp Twitter account and it only has 6 total clicks.

Last edited:
those dunk lux's are nice.

i might be selling my first ever item on ebay.  any precaution's to take to avoid getting scammed/neg feedback/charge back besides insurance and signature confirmation?

i might be selling my first ever item on ebay.  any precaution's to take to avoid getting scammed/neg feedback/charge back besides insurance and signature confirmation?
WIth that and Paypal you good!

I don't know what you are selling but if you add the option to "best offer" you can negotiate and get things gone real quick.

Lots of pictures are appreciated.

As for those Dorthy's, I didn't know they were dropping so soon....

Would you guys leave neg feedback for a seller if they took 5 days to ship and used a service that took 7 days for delivery...AND THEY LIVED IN THE SAME CITY AS YOU?

mean.gif

I'd probably leave neutral. Especially if you contacted and asked what the deal was and they responded at some point.
I'd leave neutral. I only leave negative feedback if I don't get my goods or there is something wrong with them.i definitely wouldnt leave positive.
Prob what I'd do.

I thought I got a steal on some SB Bruins a few months ago, even almost posted about it, 2 weeks come and go with no reply from the seller. So I hit him with negative feedback and initiated a refund. Seller hit me with "I don't have those anymore, but if you leave me positive feedback, I'll sell you anything else I have for 20% off" I didn't even bother replying.

What kind of BS is this? :smh:

I always make sure to note in the description that I only ship to confirmed PayPal addresses, that if you have a feedback lower than "X" (whatever you are comfortable with) that you reserve the right to cancel the bid, and note the amount of time in which you expect the item to be paid for (if it's auction style).

And please, please, please TAKE PICTURES OF THE SOLES. Even if they are DS. <----- Personal Pet Peeve, haha

Why am I trying to like the Dorothy's, de las, Central Park, etc but I'm not going ape s over any of it? Same with many other non SBs. I haven't gotten over excited about any shoe lately.
Must happen eventually when you're overexposed to hyped releases four to five times a week.

still waiting for my first 2015 cop...there has to be some dope highs coming out before june that will ease my impulse buying habits

I'm back fam! Took a long time off from everything sneaker related for school. Back at my SB retailer now. Will do my best to provide you guys with pics/info and all of that good stuff early as I did before. The first concrete thing I can give you is that there is a tiffany colored dunk releasing that is the same style as the red october dunk. I have only seen the catalog images. All I really have to say about it is that Nike is milking the hype for all it is worth there. 

I'm back fam! Took a long time off from everything sneaker related for school. Back at my SB retailer now. Will do my best to provide you guys with pics/info and all of that good stuff early as I did before. The first concrete thing I can give you is that there is a tiffany colored dunk releasing that is the same style as the red october dunk. I have only seen the catalog images. All I really have to say about it is that Nike is milking the hype for all it is worth there. 
tiffany colored dunk?? will it fill the void of the tiffs? I missed out but I don't want to pay 250-300 for tiffs. 

Back
Top Bottom