2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope it's a dunk. I would love to see Supas, Hulks, Yellow Lobster (wishful thinking), Bisons, Sea Crystals, list goes on and on lol
The truth of the matter is no matter what they decide some of us will be bittersweet as it'll be something we'd all like (hopefully) but at same time not everyones first choice.

Last edited:
I get his point; most new kids will look at these and think "booorrriinnngggg." Even if you pull back previous consumers it wouldn't be enough to make a huge splash. They look like some reg. **** you could ID for a fraction of the cost.

what is a big splash though? I think you underestimate the origins of the SB line

and how is IDing a pair of basic Dunks a fraction of the cost compared to a retro low that would be $90-$110?

the only thing that would make a "big splash" would be Tiff Lows or a Supreme retro and all that would do is bring out the resellers who were here last Feb. and haven't stepped foot back in this thread in a year.

Last edited:
I dont see them retroing anything that had a big name attached to it like diamond ot supreme. I can totally ser the prod 1. Paul is still a big name in the skate world anf still relevant . i would love to see a supa or paul brown high but my opinion it would not be the city pack. And for that matter they should do a new city pack with 4 diff citys. Same idea different concepts might be enough to spark interest

what is a big splash though? I think you underestimate the origins of the SB line

and how is IDing a pair of basic Dunks a fraction of the cost compared to a retro low that would be $90-$110?

the only thing that would make a "big splash" would be Tiff Lows or a Supreme retro and all that would do is bring out the resellers who were here last Feb. and haven't stepped foot back in this thread in a year.

exactly; WE despise resellers. What Nike care as long as the shoes sell out?? They want a big splash. So far the only retro to really be a success were the Tiffs.

I think you OVERestimate the origins of the SB line. Lotta people influenced by what sneakerblogs are RT'ing and posting, and most of the dudes running the blogs wasn't even around when the SB line started. You post up some true OG **** and they gon' clown or be like "what are those?" They only know the hyped stuff that everybody know; Tiffs, supremes, Dooms, etc. It's all about what's gonna bring the most money off resale or e-props. I see that ALL DAY long via twitter and iG. People cop and the next question is "so how much is resell gonna be for these?"

and u right about fraction of the cost, unless they take the De La route and charge 150. If that's the case then yes, ID'ing a pair will def be more beneficial.

saw these in a group and figured someone would be interested. He's asking for $240 shipped.

exactly; WE despise resellers. What Nike care as long as the shoes sell out?? They want a big splash. So far the only retro to really be a success were the Tiffs.

I think you OVERestimate the origins of the SB line. Lotta people influenced by what sneakerblogs are RT'ing and posting, and most of the dudes running the blogs wasn't even around when the SB line started. You post up some true OG **** and they gon' clown or be like "what are those?" They only know the hyped stuff that everybody know; Tiffs, supremes, Dooms, etc. It's all about what's gonna bring the most money off resale or e-props. I see that ALL DAY long via twitter and iG. People cop and the next question is "so how much is resell gonna be for these?"

Exactly. I think they'll make it something SB heads and non-SB heads alike can appreciate IF it's a dunk. What's your twitter name? I like to follow other female kicks lovers and my fellow SB NTers.

and u right about fraction of the cost, unless they take the De La route and charge 150. If that's the case then yes, ID'ing a pair will def be more beneficial.

in what world are people getting clowned for posting early SB's?

basically you and the dude who said Puma's are better than Quartersnacks are discounting pretty much any early SB

a lot of people would welcome Supas, Mulders, Forbes, Sharks, Flashes, Paul Browns, Futuras, Bisons, True Reds, etc.

If it's a Dunk I think Sea Crystals would be a good choice for old heads and new alike. Most pairs out there are pretty filthy these days, it's its colors that still appeal to the younger kids...

saw these in a group and figured someone would be interested. He's asking for $240 shipped.

Those would be mine if they were bigger!
I'm always looking for a another pair to have these last, just a bit longer...

basically you and the dude who said Puma's are better than Quartersnacks are discounting pretty much any early SB

a lot of people would welcome Supas, Mulders, Forbes, Sharks, Flashes, Paul Browns, Futuras, Bisons, True Reds, etc.

a lot of people would , yes. But if I'm an exec I don't want " a lot of people." I want something that will sell out immediately. The avg. consumer doesn't know the history of the SB line. it's not iconic like the Jordan line.

Hey, if they come out and I'm proven wrong I'll gladly eat my words. I just don't see it. Outside of us the SB game really is dead. I don't care either way, makes it easier for me to cop what I want for retail.

and don't ever, EVER lump me in a category with somebody who thinks Pumas and better than quatersnacks :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

The suede is on par with the $40 puma suede classics I'm currently wearing.

Relax and stop jumping to conclusions.

I'm discounting the appeal of mulders and supas to the masses, not all early sb's.

Just copped 2012 bhms for $76. Couldn't pass. My current pair is beat.

I assume you mean the 2013 red green and black pair right? I saw a couple pairs going around that on eBay too. Thinking about doubling myself. Funny cause I purchased my first pair like 2 months after release on sale at premier cause I didn't like the CW much but they've grown heavily on me since I've had them.

Hmmm tempting!
:rofl: gator say she ain't gonna stand for that stillin729 stillin729

she got more sense than that I know :lol:

a lot of people would , yes. But if I'm an exec I don't want " a lot of people." I want something that will sell out immediately. The avg. consumer doesn't know the history of the SB line. it's not iconic like the Jordan line.

Hey, if they come out and I'm proven wrong I'll gladly eat my words. I just don't see it. Outside of us the SB game really is dead. I don't care either way, makes it easier for me to cop what I want for retail.

and don't ever, EVER lump me in a category with somebody who thinks Pumas and better than quatersnacks :lol: :lol:

the SB line might be "dead" to hypebeasts but it's thriving among regular folks which is what the SB line is now geared towards, kids eat it up at places like Zumiez and Pac Sun

Janoski's are probably the #1 earning sneaker coming from the line

Back
Top Bottom