2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone have definitive info on the burnished sizing? Thought I saw someone suggest going down half size due to the leather inside but I wanna be sure if I'm gonna cave and pay resell. Not sure if I should do my normal 12 or go to 11.5

If it's like my other T0 release ( fox brothers dunk high) I'd stay a 12. But I don't have the burnished to compare.

McRads > 2013 BHM > 2014 BHM > 2015 BHM
Exact order I would place them in.

But I only own McRads and 2013 BHM.

As far as McRads, my local was releasing at 6pm I think that day and I got off work at 4:30. Instead of going home then back out, I got there around 5pm. Not a single soul. I was literally the only person that copped them on release day. No one was even interested in them at all.

Still have them DS. I'm pretty sure some people are going to regret that in the years down the line.

Anyone else gone through a period of massive down sizing in their collection? I took a look at it and realized the vast majority of these kicks haven't been touched, nor will they be touched, for a very long time. I've let go just shy of 10 pair in the last week and a half or so. Trying just to hold onto the things that I NEED and be much smarter about which kicks I buy in the future. Just hoping I don't regret too many sales. 

and don't ever, EVER lump me in a category with somebody who thinks Pumas and better than quatersnacks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THESE pumas murder quarter snacks!

Non SB talk but wanted to share- was at the Lancaster Pa outlet today and they have those nouveau 1s everyone liked a few days ago in lows, team red / gym red-black for $33 after 30% off. Whoever posted it was right, materials on these are great.

Last edited:
@alibomaye86 IG
@kixxonlee twitter

Koo. Just dropped you a tweet. If you know my twitter you know my IG. They're the same.

Exact order I would place them in.

But I only own McRads and 2013 BHM.

As far as McRads, my local was releasing at 6pm I think that day and I got off work at 4:30. Instead of going home then back out, I got there around 5pm. Not a single soul. I was literally the only person that copped them on release day. No one was even interested in them at all.

Still have them DS. I'm pretty sure some people are going to regret that in the years down the line.

I love mcrads but never copped b/c I'm not sure about how I feel about 1986 on my shoes. If it said 82 I'd have em by now. [emoji]128570[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom