2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Blue laces, yay or nay?

Blue and brown look good together but I'm not a fan of this particular application. Might be the yellow in the mix that deters me.

These laces match the Swoosh almost perfectly, but the shadows have the color of the Swooshes looking darker than they actually are...but I agree with you, blue and yellow together are no bueno (#GoBucks).

Edit: here's an unfiltered close up of the laces/Swoosh.

Last edited:
These laces match the Swoosh almost perfectly, but the shadows have the color of the Swooshes looking darker than they actually are...but I agree with you, blue and yellow together are no bueno (#GoBucks).

Edit: here's an unfiltered close up of the laces/Swoosh.
I totally get that, and obviously you're not a fan of the Big House, but I was just saying in general (matchy matchy or not) I am not a fan of the color combo. But plenty of other people like it, so per usual I'll be the Devil's Advocate / Odd Man Out.

Well, these are also some solid pick-ups, especially considering what they go for now (if you copped at retail price, of course).
This year, i will try to dig much more into SBs compared to other relases, as they are not that popular over here and tend to sit on shelves, so this might be a smart move to pick-up cool releases on the low.

Right now is the best time to come up on SBs. Popularity is down so prices are down. Im gonna grab a few oldies myself

I totally get that, and obviously you're not a fan of the Big House, but I was just saying in general (matchy matchy or not) I am not a fan of the color combo. But plenty of other people like it, so per usual I'll be the Devil's Advocate / Odd Man Out.
You're not alone. I say nay.

Back
Top Bottom