2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Convo w seller who has both LMs:

where did you buy them and do you have original receipts?

- jli119

Why? U ain't even made an offer so there's nothing for us to talk about. 95% of the time question like that lead no where but to a waste of time!!

- mr.shoeacide

you had the time to spend to write a reply but couldn't answer the question. okay.

- jli119

That's right I ain't tell'n anything for u to waste my time wit sum ******** offer. People that buy from me ask no questions. I don't talk I jus sell!

- mr.shoeacide

People are so intelligent.

"I'm just  bout that action boss." -Beast Mode
nthat.gif

Last edited:
After my self imposed hiatus I picked up the de las and decided to poke my head back in here after being off for about 6 months. I see the usual suspects are still in here helping out, dropping links, and looking out for each other. That's the reason I had to bow out for a minute. To many deals being posted to pass up and I was trying to get my car together for the spring. Now I wish I would've popped i

NL highs are my go to low key kicks.

I purchased by mistake but was pleasantly surprised by how chill they looked with jeans covering up the pink.

Last edited:

Repped to the extreme. I've been searching for that elusive size 13 for a while. Had two other places cancel on me. Fingers crossed these will pan out. super stoked 
nthat.gif
I was just about to get that 13. Glad someone in the thread is eating tho!

I'll let you know once I get home. I bought half sz down because that's what was left. Hopefully they fit good. Someone hear said they usually run big
they should fit good. normally regular dunks run 1/2 size smaller due to not having the extra padding SBs do

I'll let you know once I get home. I bought half sz down because that's what was left. Hopefully they fit good. Someone hear said they usually run big

I went half size down too because that's all that was left, then snagged my size this morning on Supply just in case. Either way one will fit. Fed ex came a day early so I will have to wait till tomorrow and see. Just anxious and NEED to know, lol.

How goes it gang? I missed out on the burnished due to being stuck here in Flint, MI again for another 3 weeks.
mean.gif
2 Questions from a Detroiter.

-Have you been to the Nike stores at Great Lakes Crossing or Burch Run? Did you come up on anything?

-How much do you hate Flint? That city is in rough shape, and unlike my city there's no hipsters to save it.

2 Questions from a Detroiter.

-Have you been to the Nike stores at Great Lakes Crossing or Burch Run? Did you come up on anything?

-How much do you hate Flint? That city is in rough shape, and unlike my city there's no hipsters to save it.
well, it's work so, not much happening here, working on the KWA pipeline project. As for Flint, nothing special here. I did go to Birch Run, not much going on there. I plan to visit Crossing before I leave.

Back
Top Bottom