2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The black Lux look great on foot, I don't know how I clicked on 10 instead of 11 when I ordered my pair the other morning. Sucks that they're gone for the most part now. I asked the clerk to do a nikefind for me when I returned my pair to the local outlet this morning, but I wasn't lucky with that. May give it a minute on ebay to see if the prices get to reasonable, or just pull the trigger on the equally nice Destroyer dunk from 2006 that @Dcypoe81 posted about a few days ago.

White Lux will be on my feet soonish.

Also I was playing around on supply.com.au and I couldn't get the price to show up as 8 for shipping on anything. Not sure how that happened when I ordered the burnished, but they sent me a confirmation invoice and haven't contacted me to pay any difference yet.

I was just about to get that 13. Glad someone in the thread is eating tho!
Thanks bro. Sorry there weren't more!
ohwell.gif
  When I stumble upon another pair in a 13, I'll be sure to hit you with a link! 
nerd.gif

Dont post much in here but figured this pick up was worthy. I picked up a used pair of og de la souls size 11 for only $70 bucks!!! Need to be cleaned a little but other then that they are in great condition. Dont worry guys i legit checked them already, ill post more pics after i get them in the mail and clean them up.

I always thought these were a great and very underrated SB, I copped mine from SPOT for like $45
I own the same pair and I don't ever wear them.

Since not wearing shoes isn't my thing I was gonna customize them...but I have no idea if angelous paint will stick on the material.

I don't think anybody answered this but what do you guys use to clean suede?  I've got a tiny little spot on the toe box of my Newcastles but I don't want to make it worse.

Great on foot pics of those black dunks last page, leather looks really nice.
I got my summits for $60-70 last year cant remember exactly but I love em.
Wore these out in the -20 windchill today.

Also won an auction for two pairs of gold box lows for $105, the first BPs and poisons. Looks like they're both in good condition but wont know how good til they are in hand next week.

Edit: ^ Lincoln ez suede cleaner http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B6SQH52/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Last edited:
****, why is SB to hard to sell now a days and i'm not even talking about resell either. giving a damn good deal and nothing. 

I use to wear and sell to keep things in proportion and selling was never a problem but this was around 6 years back. 

The de la soul hi's are nice in person. No hologram feature tho. Glad I copped. People will regret passing later on IMO. (I own both hi's fwiw)

If they made the original lows with the pattern of the retro hi's I might have copped the lows back then.

Why is this searched for enough that it autocompletes when I type in 'Nike SB Tauntaun'...?
mad.gif

Figured by the time Blue Boxes came around, 13s weren't that uncommon any more. Que pasa?

^ Ive searched that for the last year since ive gotten back into shoes and at least three times since I got these Bobas last week lol. Guess im not alone on the hunt.

Last edited:

Maybe in time for those un-Rayguns perhaps?!?
i hope so. my de la's just came in from them and there was a piece of paper that had the code listed and said march 1st it is done. I was hoping it would go a lot longer then that!

i hope so. my de la's just came in from them and there was a piece of paper that had the code listed and said march 1st it is done. I was hoping it would go a lot longer then that!

It's been going on since late December, all good things...

I went half size down too because that's all that was left, then snagged my size this morning on Supply just in case. Either way one will fit. Fed ex came a day early so I will have to wait till tomorrow and see. Just anxious and NEED to know, lol.

Bad news for me is that the 10 is TIGHT after trying them on, may be due to the lining making them tighter than normal. These and my ugly christmas sweater which i also had to get in a 10 just pinch me left foot something serious

Back
Top Bottom