2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Best dunk of the tape box series IMO . love this shoe

^^^ you sparked up a good idea for a new poll (or maybe an old one from back in the day)....best dunk of the tape box series

you know i got love for brooklyn so 112 is def up there for me....i dunno..maybe firecrackers? the 'caution flammable' july 4th ones...

Red Supremes, even though I don't think I'm ever going to spend the money to get a pair, because that money would be better spent towards the Black/White lows from 02.

3M high
McRads
Krampus

There's a bunch of sleepers in the box tape. Blue Levis are nice but probably not in my top 3 IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
For me today

Concepts did their thing during the tape box era.

WPF and ucs are high up for me
Red supremes, krampus, 112s are definitely up there as well

This .gif is getting a lot of play lately.  Pretty much sums up how I feel about resellers.

I can't even front. I'm an eBay reseller. I do it just to have disposable funds for my family. I will admit though, the only time I ever make anything above box price is when the auction runs that high. I start everything at .99 and let the buyers take it where they want it... So for what it's worth not all resellers are out to kill your pockets! Lol

Generally yeah I wouldn't suggest using Jason Markk on suede. Is it safe? Yes if done correctly even when I use it it's probably a shoe that's already beat and has been in the rain. Definitely not my top choice.

There's a bevy of choices. I've had good experiences with reshoevn8r. Never used Lincoln ez cleaner
Good looks on the recommendations of Reshoevn8r. Want to make sure I know how to clean my Sea Crystals the right way
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom