2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Great execution. Repped.

As for the Oz custom, it's okay. I think it's better then the original drop but that's not saying much because I never liked those either.
Yea I'm gonna have to go with this too. Not a fan of the Dorothy's, and those customs aren't much better.

Saw a picture on IG so I started digging around for my pair. Buried and beat.. Time for a deep cleaning
I've been meaning to ask this for a minute but what's the best way to clean suede dunks?

I've been meaning to ask this for a minute but what's the best way to clean suede dunks?[/quote

I would recommend a Shoe cobbler, since they clean suede professionally.
But, if you want to clean them yourself, I would recommend Reshoevn8r OVER Jason Markk.

like anything once the market floods prices come down, still looks like people paying $150-200 for popular sizes

my biggest gripe about the retro is the tongues are really thin compared to the OG's

I refuse to believe this shoe is reselling at this value...

Its funny cause then theres some one selling 3 sizes for retail then this clown and another dude at 500 and 400 respectively.

Anyway anyone peepe some good deals on sz 12/13 lately? not looking for anything in particular although blue box and before is ideal since i have 95% of what i want from later.

Looking to spend around 150-200 range, DS or lightly used, was thinking of dobling on YOTH or UCS on flieskicks if cant find anything else interesting.

purple pigeons
moneycat lows
peewees
hunters
hawaii
raygun black

come to mind as my top "trying to track down VNDS for a good price shoes".

I refuse to believe this shoe is reselling at this value...

Its funny cause then theres some one selling 3 sizes for retail then this clown and another dude at 500 and 400 respectively.

Anyway anyone peepe some good deals on sz 12/13 lately? not looking for anything in particular although blue box and before is ideal since i have 95% of what i want from later.

Looking to spend around 150-200 range, DS or lightly used, was thinking of dobling on YOTH or UCS on flieskicks if cant find anything else interesting.

purple pigeons
moneycat lows
peewees
hunters
hawaii
raygun black

Well there are these http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271808656852

NOT with Jason Mark.
Suede brush + eraser is all you need. Some folks in here like Lincoln EZ cleaner. 

Generally yeah I wouldn't suggest using Jason Markk on suede. Is it safe? Yes if done correctly even when I use it it's probably a shoe that's already beat and has been in the rain. Definitely not my top choice.

There's a bevy of choices. I've had good experiences with reshoevn8r. Never used Lincoln ez cleaner

Last edited:
Generally yeah I wouldn't suggest using Jason Markk on suede. Is it safe? Yes if done correctly even when I use it it's probably a shoe that's already beat and has been in the rain

I would agree with Jason Markk comments, i have used air legends cleaner with great success on suede and nubuck though and a little brushing brings the nap back.

Between Ruin, Ambush, and Stratosphere in the Atlanta area...is any one more likely to have older stuff still in stock? Or are they all pretty well combed over with newer inventory only?

purple pigeons
moneycat lows
peewees
hunters
hawaii
raygun black

I'm pretty sure @hadowajp  has a line on some size 12 nontourages

Saw a picture on IG so I started digging around for my pair. Buried and beat.. Time for a deep cleaning

NOT with Jason Mark.

Suede brush + eraser is all you need. Some folks in here like Lincoln EZ cleaner. 
Yeah that's what I thought. Jason Markk is not the way to go on suede. If you do end up using it post results please, would like to see how they turn out. 

Between Ruin, Ambush, and Stratosphere in the Atlanta area...is any one more likely to have older stuff still in stock? Or are they all pretty well combed over with newer inventory only?
I think Ruin is your best bet for any older releases. 

Yeah that's what I thought. Jason Markk is not the way to go on suede. If you do end up using it post results please, would like to see how they turn out. 

I ended up using it since they were pretty beat already. I'm on Bart on my way to work so I'll post pictures when I get back home tonight.

HOT ROD Customer Appreciation Sale This Saturday & Sunday

March 21ST & 22ND

30% OFF ALL NIKE SB
30% OFF ALL CLEAR WEATHER
40% OFF ALL VANS, NEW BALANCE, CONVERSE, & PUMA
40% OFF ALL APPAREL

FREE BEER, Cookout, & Live Mobile Screen Printing
Saturday March 21st from 1PM - 7PM
FREE TEE with every purchase over $50.

Saturday 11am - 7pm
Sunday 12pm - 6pm

2253 Westwood Blvd