2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice pickups this week fellas! I am waiting on my last few Purchases for March to come in the mail and ill be sure to add a little more substance to this thread.

On another note, I have seen a lot of people found some of the same gems this past week or two!

Finally, USPS slackin' this week..
smokin.gif
ugh... which pair was it on the bay? Bisons in 9.5/10 is one of 2 saved searches I check daily....

good lord those bisons

they don't make em like they used 2 thats 4 sure

Last edited:
Got these in today from AVEBMX with all these extras.
Mine came in today as well. Nice as hell...

SIDE NOTE: Anyone else who ordered from avebmx feel like they trolled us with the way they shipped these? Took me 5-10 minutes to get all the plastic wrap off the box lmao.

Mine came in today as well. Nice as hell...

SIDE NOTE: Anyone else who ordered from avebmx feel like they trolled us with the way they shipped these? Took me 5-10 minutes to get all the plastic wrap off the box lmao.
isnt it shipped from over seas? maybe to protect it from different weather conditions

Its funny to see all these red slippers on eBay for like 190 and knowing they're gonna be there forever until they slowly drop to retail or lower

Its funny to see all these red slippers on eBay for like 190 and knowing they're gonna be there forever until they slowly drop to retail or lower
I thought the same thing dude...4 shops out of how many NSB accounts have gotten these? And they're already on eBay not getting sold...

Whenever someone from here has their pair in hand, can you do a white lace swap and post pics?

Last edited:
I really wish Nike would go back to slimmer boxes. Those old releases stack so much better. 
devil.gif

Idk if anyone has any leads, but...Anyone here know where I could purchase any of the Baby Dunks? Either in Hemps or Rayguns?

Back
Top Bottom