2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think you guys missed the point that I was speaking from 1st hand experience
[h1]  [/h1]
I've ripped plenty of SB insoles... and the corks did not rip

If you ripped your cork insoles skating, now is the time to speak up

I just called black sheep and they had me a size 12!!!!! Thanks again to all you who have replied with help. I really like the way everyone is looking to help and inform in here, no hating or jealousy, just looks like people like me, interested in shoes and always will to help, BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS, I AM OFFICIALLY GOING TO BE ON THIS THREAD AND FORUM. Its very refreshing to feel comfortable asking questions that on IG, where u have a bunch a haters being tough guys behind computers, I am just here to learn and help. Thanks again, and cheers to the future.

PS is there a way I can save my font like this for when I type, Im a pittsburgh pirate fan and live near VCU in VA so there colors work...

New to dunks. Plan on picking up the red patent leather lows. Do the sb dunk lows run tts?
Pretty much.  I have a pair of Concords that are a tad snug in 12, probably due to the materials.  If you're worried about having a comfortable fit, go up .5 for the Patent Reds.

Also looking0.html  for the dunk low pro premium levi black/red in size 12, what is a good DS price and NDS price on average?. Retrieved March 30, 2015, fro

Last edited:
Got my SOMPS in today from that polish site. Super happy with them.

The shop included a bunch of cool goodies as well. Def would shop there again.

Thanks again @Dcypoe81

Very nice pickups Walter, bisons and pee wees are some of my favorites. And please keep posting pickups they are appreciated.
I put some thin gel inserts into my 510's and they fit perfectly now. Got them on for a day off to co celebrate my son's bday (yesterday) and mine (tomorrow).

Thanks man. For $200 DS I couldn't pass on the Pee Wee's. Bisons are top 3 fav lows so I'm happy to finally have them. I'll continue to share my pickups for sure!
Happy birthday to you and your son! My birthday is coming up on the 8th next week. Quarter of a century for me, getting old!

Walter..

Hey everyone I've recently just got into Nike SB (was a long time fan of the 6.0 when I was younger, but that clearly died XD) 

Anyways, I love Janoskis and Dunks but I was wondering if there is a fit difference between the two?

I'm a 10.5 in Janoskis (i always wore an 11 in the 6.0 times) so I bought a 10.5 in the Dunk low Warmth and they seem to fit a little tighter/shorter. Is it just the material in that shoe? Or do the dunks run a little shorter? I have a pair of Dunk High salt stains but I haven't worn them to tell if its a material difference. 

Thanks. Really like this forum already 

Oh I also have a pair of Lunar Oneshot and P-rod 7 in 10.5 and they fit great 

Last edited:

Hey everyone I've recently just got into Nike SB (was a long time fan of the 6.0 when I was younger, but that clearly died XD) 

Anyways, I love Janoskis and Dunks but I was wondering if there is a fit difference between the two?

I'm a 10.5 in Janoskis (i always wore an 11 in the 6.0 times) so I bought a 10.5 in the Dunk low Warmth and they seem to fit a little tighter/shorter. Is it just the material in that shoe? Or do the dunks run a little shorter? I have a pair of Dunk High salt stains but I haven't worn them to tell if its a material difference. 

Thanks. Really like this forum already 

Oh I also have a pair of Lunar Oneshot and P-rod 7 in 10.5 and they fit great 
janoskis are narrow.  i wear an 11 in sb's...and 11.5 in janoskis are too narrow to even wear for a short period of time.  hth.

Thats weird as my Dunk low warmth feels more narrow than my janoski! Maybe even shorter. I compared the insoles and they are exactly the same.

I guess it must be the material in this shoe

Thanks tho!

Back
Top Bottom