2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like I'm driving to Canada this weekend...

Not familiar with Ohio but I'll be in Canton for Charles Hailey's hall of fame induction

Yeah just peeped those. I see level 6 might have some for phone order.. Has anyone ever dealt with them?

I hate them they never actually have any of that stuff

I really need to find a pair of Tauntauns before Episode VII comes out... >:

Give me the three storm troopers and I'll be set on that set

another pic, you can see the camo liner a lil better

20150415_ef989c.jpg
Yessssssss, my prayers have been answered! These will be copped for sure. My 2014 white ices will be put to bed when I get these. The canvas is a nice touch, although I would've preferred leather again since it's more durable, as these untokyos will probably become my go to shoe.

I want to see a heavily died black denim sb with yellow or blue detailing. (like the darker parts of the medicom 2 color), maybe just a high medicom 2

Last edited:
I predict those UNTokyo's are gonna be in heavy rotation this summer! The white/white with the gum is just crisp! 

[emoji]128064[/emoji] I've been waiting for an all white low with a gum sole... Looks like I'll be doubling and giving my 2014 white ices to my friend to try his hand at customizing lol

I just don't like that material on the McFlys, the shoe itself was pulled off nicely but the material is why I will pass in all likelihood

Nice work on those dunkels :smokin

Back when I worked at the hospital, I was always too scared to wear nice shoes with my scrubs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom