2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Jordan 5LabSB Dunk x Blacksheep
tongue.gif
lol
qft. I really hope this isn't the BS collab... 

with a normal suede or leather mid panel, double up for sure

why they gotta do all this hybrid mashup nonsense?

IF this is true though, did Black Sheep just secure two of the worst  collabs in skateshop history? 
laugh.gif

I liked the paid in fulls 
nerd.gif

but yeah, besides the SH2s, these are a most awful collab.

Last edited:
via BS staff

> is the grape 5 inspired dunk you posted a few days ago on IG an official Black Sheep Colab?

"we cant comment about that right now"

> will you be releasing info about this in the future? (whether or not its a BS colab)

"yes"

I'm  looking for some suggestions on a nice looking navy colored sb....I've looked and seen a couple but I didn't know if there were some options that were not too pricey

via BS staff

> is the grape 5 inspired dunk you posted a few days ago on IG an official Black Sheep Colab?

"we cant comment about that right now"

> will you be releasing info about this in the future? (whether or not its a BS colab)

"yes"
If it is their collab... 2 flops in a row.

No shots at you obviously, but I don't believe that to be true. A lot of these blogs just troll IG like we do.

That Black Sheep created photo is by far the most popular photo we've seen of that dunk and they did the Grandmama thing, etc, so I could see how if you were doing lazy reporting you could post that. Maybe I'm wrong, but don't yall think Black Sheep would have hyped that up a bit more? I certainly think we woulda seen Charlotte Hornets teasers and all that.

IF this is true though, did Black Sheep just secure two of the worst  collabs in skateshop history? 
laugh.gif

Gotta give love to Black Sheep since their in the Queen City but man their collabs have been hideous! 

Back
Top Bottom