2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Threw a watch shot in to!!

Last edited:
I was talking to a dude in NT London and he said in the next week they are putting up SB Dunks. Could this mean NT is getting an SB account :nerd:

Anyone know of any NorCal locations I can get a hold of some SB's other than Circle-A or NC? There isn't much in my area unless I travel up towards Sac or SF but I'd rather stay in my area.

Anyone know of any NorCal locations I can get a hold of some SB's other than Circle-A or NC? There isn't much in my area unless I travel up towards Sac or SF but I'd rather stay in my area.
Atlas in San Mateo or Pacific Wave in Santa Cruz.

what a shame when retailers get down like that. its just bad business to me. as a business owner i would never do anything like that.
I'm a bit disappointed in the pricing. It's pretty simple for me, I'm not going to shop a Shannons again. I'm not hating on him, it's his business. The only vote I have is with my wallet. On another note, hopefully Reserve Supply can get more QSs. Super cool store and owner.

looks like the firacrackers hitting more stores in the states. Gotta wait a little longer for them to hit the west coast..... unless u are BP with their special shipping.

Civil is getting only 7 pairs of red fire crackers and they will be 120$

A little surprised because they never usually charge over box price

Just want to grab the black pair of firecrackers, red pair is nice, but I don't see myself wearing them too much. Sucks to hear about the low numbers though, I hope the black pair isn't too much of a hassle.

They are releasing saturday. Any left over pairs will be available for phone orders on sunday but its highly unlikely they will have any leftover.

Agreed, however do you know anything about the black pair? Number wise? Thanks.

P.S. The firecracker shirt is cool, I usually don't do the 'matching shirt/kicks' combo but I might break that rule for these if I get the black pair.

Back
Top Bottom