2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For blacks they will have one fsr and doubles one a few key sizes. Im guessing they'll have 10-14 pairs. Im hoping no big lines, as I want to get both pairs.

also i agree with that shirt statement. Dont usually buy shirts that are made to match spefic shoes but i really do like that shirt

For blacks they will have one fsr and doubles one a few key sizes. Im guessing they'll have 10-14 pairs. Im hoping no big lines, as I want to get both pairs.

also i agree with that shirt statement. Dont usually buy shirts that are made to match spefic shoes but i really do like that shirt

Thanks for the response.

The colors of Summer continue in the 2012 Nike Free with this Dunk High featuring a buttery suede upper and leather swoosh, in contrasting white / metallic summit colorways. Check out more pics after the jump

Question #1: What is the most unorganized/violent sneaker release you've ever been apart of personally? What made it SO bad and how could it have all been prevented?

Question #2: In your opinion, what SB/sneaker has the best back story? Why do you think that?

Question #3: If Nike SB gave you a chance to redo the "Gentlemen's pack" what 1 (I'll allow 5 at most) product would you choose to make a color way of and why? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided below.

FORMAT:

1.) Name of product and dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop.)

4.) Explain the story behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Side note: If anyone has questions that they've come up with that they feel should be posted PM me! Keep in mind that I have 20-25 questions at all times ready to go. I will respond to you as soon as I can and let you know if I can use the question or if I already have a question similar to it. I also have NO issue giving credit to you if your question is used.

Last edited:
Went to the mall today, stopped by mainland and low and behold they had the green lanterns there...unfortunately they weren't my size. Really surprised actually, they had a bunch of GRs from last year and a couple QS as well

Question #3: If Nike SB gave you a chance to redo the "Gentlemen's pack" what 1 (I'll allow 5 at most) product would you choose to make a color way of and why? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided below.

FORMAT:

1.) Name of product and dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop.)

4.) Explain the story behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?
1. dunk low

2.un-paul brown

3. shoe remains all suede, same colors (shades) used
  •  brown swoosh
  • navy upper/toebox
  • green vamp/heel
  • brown lining
  • green tongue
  • navy tongue tag (green logo)
  • green heel tab (brown text)
  • white laces and midsole remain
  • green sole
4. celebrates the 1st sb dunk high colorway, while incorporating the "un-" theme

5.GR (most skateshops, select online retailers). the best way to release sb's
smokin.gif
 maybe classic orange/tan box

It would be awesome if someone could trey to PS my concept. this is just something i thought of as i was writing it.

and i have a blazer design i dont wanna share yet...

Last edited:
Just picked up my first dunk sbs (pine green lows and anthracite highs) and the highs feel very narrow although they fit long (I went tts) does the width stretch at all?

Went to the mall today, stopped by mainland and low and behold they had the green lanterns there...unfortunately they weren't my size. Really surprised actually, they had a bunch of GRs from last year and a couple QS as well
You could of tried and asked if they could have stock located it for you?

Bad news - I couldn't afford the black pair too, hopefully pick them up in the future.

Bad news 2 - bought from Niketown London, so I assume they will be getting HS and QS releases in future. Staff were clueless about details and all seemed to be amazed by the box. Guess it shows they have little experience when it comes to SBs.

Good news - I actually got a HS unexpectedly and with very little hassle, so I am more than happy!

Last edited:
check out belief in astoria. I work in LIC sometimes
Thanks, I forgot about this one. Gonna see if they are getting the red firecrackers, black ones are meh. Trying to hold out for these MIA's before I make another purchase.

Anyone know of some sneaker boutiques in Miami or southern FL in general?

Last edited:
Thanks, I forgot about this one. Gonna see if they are getting the red firecrackers, black ones are meh. Trying to hold out for these MIA's before I make another purchase.

Anyone know of some sneaker boutiques in Miami or southern FL in general?

Where in s.fl? Most spots that I know of don't do phone orders to my knowledge, I could be wrong I try to avoid those spots like the plague TBH.

Question #1: What is the most unorganized/violent sneaker release you've ever been apart of personally? What made it SO bad and how could it have all been prevented?

Saw a mother get trampled during the last concord release.  Piece of **** guy was like 300lb, pushed her to the ground, and straight stepped on her because she tried to cut the mob in front of the fence to get her son some kicks. That footlocker always gets crazy lines and there's never security present so that's one thing that could of helped.

Just ordered my firecracker dunks black and red for $225 shipped from premier

1-877-742-2660
Hurry before the reds sell out.
my man!!!!

i just got an 11.5 in the blacks and 12 in the reds.   im thinking if i rock the reds w/ a sneaker shield it should help make up for the .5 size bigger.

i'm so glad i could order from them since I dont have any brick/mortars close to me.

Back
Top Bottom