2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know how to make the midsole white? Bought my huf highs ds and one pair's midsole came yellowed

I was frontin like I didn't want the reds but now I regret not grabbing them when I had the chance. Hopefully I get another chance @ them. SMH @ me.

I was frontin like I didn't want the reds but now I regret not grabbing them when I had the chance. Hopefully I get another chance @ them. SMH @ me.
I know how you feel, I had a change of heart while on the phone I asked for the blacks then I was just like switch it up 
roll.gif

Just wanted to say THANKS to this thread. I scored the Firecrackers in Black in a size 13 through Premier. Had to call about 15times, went from busy signal to straight to voicemail, to ringing then voicemail.... But I got them! My first pair of QS's not in the resale market! Now to find the Red's.

I got screwed on Viotec release day on Nike.com, had them in my cart and then it disappeared. I NEED these in a 12 or 13 :frown:

I have been lurking this thread casually for about a year now... But have stepped up in the last few months. got in on the Martini Skate and Snow Fathers Day sale with 40% off in 3 Dunk Lows and 3 SB shirts for $200.

So, thanks, repped joker1988, and now to find whoever posted about Martini so I can rep them.

I have SPOT vouchers for both colors in a size 10.

I didnt realize it was for in store only.

I got both from premier so i dont need these. If anyone in the Tampa area needs a size 10 in either color way pm your email and I'll forward you the voucher

Seems like a lot of regulars passed on both firecrackers in general. Looks too plain IMO.

Patiently waiting for the QS WoF...

Holding out for those MIAs but might have a connect for Firecrackers for those who missed and are in NYC. Waiting on his response.

if I don't manage to get the brand-less WoF or the MIAs I'll be tight. had my eye on both of those for months

Back
Top Bottom