2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Headache over before it began... Unexpectedly snagged these today.

........ And the best part
Congratulations on the scoop homie.... Can't beat $1.99 over MSRP....

Might have to scoop up REDS if I find em at that price.....

REPPED.

Congratulations on the scoop homie.... Can't beat $1.99 over MSRP....

Might have to scoop up REDS if I find em at that price.....

REPPED.
Repped him for still rocking that avatar pic
roll.gif

Don't do it man... Toro's are like 2 weeks away!

my local is getting a size run of both blacks and reds. ill see what i can do to help you guys out with sizes. im getting 11.5 in each, but whatever else is left after the locals get their sizes, ill post up here. ill find out in a day or 2.

edit : thanks for the heads up john00

Last edited:
Anyone grab the Beavis & Butthead pack? The firecrackers droppin Saturday over here in Honolulu, damn I wanna snag me at least one colorway...gon be hard though SBs way harder to get than Js for me...

lol yeah i figured, but I also wanted to help out considering so many people subtly helped me out when I managed to get a pair of jamesons for retail from blindside a couple pages back after someone posted the fathers day sale stuff, pretty sure i repped them too. 

I didn't properly introduce myself either, being a lurker. After I scored those kicks, I really wanted to help out wherever i could in helping others.

Haha shaddup, my logic may have a couple holes in it..... My thinking though, is nowadays with the state of the shoe game many more pairs are held onto and kept DS by resellers and kids new to the hobby that come in with only the intention to make $$, with the future hope of the price going up. So when the sneaker bubble finally pops there will be a complete flood of the market with tons of DS pairs from the "everything hype" era that we are currently in.

I may be wrong but that's what I see happening sometime in the near future.

True that! :nerd:

Was able to complete the FC pack. Picked up the reds from my local. Based La Rock was right, very clean in person. 

Lace swap on those Buttheads (that's just weird to say btw) looks KILLER. That instagram account always posts pics with the lace swaps. Give 'em a follow if you haven't.

Now I guess the focus moves to the MIAs. Looking forward to providing as well as receiving help in the thread on those!

Was able to complete the FC pack. Picked up the reds from my local. Based La Rock was right, very clean in person. 

Lace swap on those Buttheads (that's just weird to say btw) looks KILLER. That instagram account always posts pics with the lace swaps. Give 'em a follow if you haven't.

Now I guess the focus moves to the MIAs. Looking forward to providing as well as receiving help in the thread on those!
What is the instagram account? I'll have to check them out.

Sweet grab a pair of reds from blindside, super thanks for the info and repped.

Got 2 pairs of the galaxy dunks probably the most uncomfortable kicks I own, they are dope though. Nice pick up.

Back
Top Bottom