2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

One place I know who might come through with a 13 today for me hopefully, if not oh well onto the MIA's and those 4's 
pimp.gif
. I know actually one shop so far who's getting the MIA's in two weeks 

Last edited:
Just got my pack in from premier. Not gonna post pics cause we've seen em a million times now, but I must say that both pairs are awesome.
Having both in hand i think Red > black

Tactics in Eugene got their shipment like a hour ago. Reds and blacks at $98 NO PHONE ORDERS. Most of the reds are gone but if your local its worth a stop.

was gonna go pick up my black pair of FCs at my local shop til they told me theyre charging $150 PLUS tax. they didnt even get the reds. FDAT. anyone with any help pm me itd be appreciated.

Any more info on when those bomb *** Quilted Highs drop? I only have 1 other pair of SB highs (Boba Fett..scooped both of the Fila TMNT's) but I definitely would rock these. Even got the OK from the wife, hah.

was gonna go pick up my black pair of FCs at my local shop til they told me theyre charging $150 PLUS tax. they didnt even get the reds. FDAT. anyone with any help pm me itd be appreciated.

I got a size 10.5 in black. Really wanted the red ones if anyone knows how to get them for a reasonable price.

Last edited:
(760) 770-4177 they have 13 in red for 158 shipped + tax would've pulled the trigger but it wasn't worth it. The shipping was 20 though smh but tomorrow going after those kd6's if not might have a last resort for these.

Slept on the release and showed up to my local today at about noon. Completely out of Reds, and had the blacks in my size in my hand but decided to pass. Didn't love the rough suede. After seeing them with the red alternate lace swap though, I'm lowkey regretting

Last edited:
the black FC are actually really awesome in person. the yellow stitching is so subtle but perfectly placed.

(760) 770-4177 they have 13 in red for 158 shipped + tax would've pulled the trigger but it wasn't worth it. The shipping was 20 though smh but tomorrow going after those kd6's if not might have a last resort for these.

REPPED, picked up the 13....was $158.05 total.... $20 shipping but, he's sending them expedited tomorrow morning so I get them Mon or Tues. Worth the extra little bit to me. $50 more than the blacks from Premier.

Now onto WoF, quilted highs, and Viotec's (still...if anyone could help out here I'd appreciate it..)

Back
Top Bottom