2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wasnt a shot at you

i ordered off the overseas site after i called

i know you post solid info
Which Site>
glasses.gif

the manus was 110$

but since im living in Dubai UAE, they added 30$ on the shipping

but I'm fine since all my shoes I order from USA I always add 30-40$ for shipping

Manu is cheaper for me

yeah, my paypal shows 112 total

now to see if i actually get the shoe

they seemed to have 1 size of each size listed

as soon as i ordered the 10.5 it was gone off the site after i checked again

and after you ordered the 10 it was gone

yeah, my paypal shows 112 total

now to see if i actually get the shoe

they seemed to have 1 size of each size listed

as soon as i ordered the 10.5 it was gone off the site after i checked again

and after you ordered the 10 it was gone
This is a very difficult question, if we really receive the shoes or they will just refund it.

But I think this is a real deal, because the size are almost gone now, no 10 and 10.5 listed

out of stock now for the MANU

tell me was it free shipping to USA?

I got charge 30$ to ship to my place,

regardless I will get the same shipping charge if I order in USA

Woooo this thread really moving fast. Which sites are free shipping besides nikestore. Tactics? Did anyone compile a list of sites selling De La Souls online tomorrow morning?

Woooo this thread really moving fast. Which sites are free shipping besides nikestore. Tactics? Did anyone compile a list of sites selling De La Souls online tomorrow morning?

Bra we all help here but just cant expect a list just like that [emoji]128524[/emoji] u can start one if you like

out of stock now for the MANU

tell me was it free shipping to USA?

I got charge 30$ to ship to my place,

regardless I will get the same shipping charge if I order in USA

shipping wasn't free to the us

they took vat off so it was 78 eur plus 20 eur shipping to the us

Last edited:
Copped from scene. My only choice since I'm overseas at the moment. This is my second time ordering from scene and my only question is that am I in the clear if I got my confirmation number? Or is there still a chance of it being cancelled?

Bra we all help here but just cant expect a list just like that [emoji]128524[/emoji] u can start one if you like

I know I know, just crazy in here. I know nikestore, tactics, and spot so far. Anyone know about atlas, concepts, ccs? Black sheep never responded to my email to pre order but thanks to the person who posted. Last SBs I purchased were the Beijings and that was an easy cop off ndc.

I know I know, just crazy in here. I know nikestore, tactics, and spot so far. Anyone know about atlas, concepts, ccs? Black sheep never responded to my email to pre order but thanks to the person who posted. Last SBs I purchased were the Beijings and that was an easy cop off ndc.

We try to keep like that on the downlow least as far as lists go because the lurkers just pick it up and we end up seeing more and more on eBay instead of our collections

Back
Top Bottom