2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sometimes places can change up. I'm sure they may be subject to do phone orders, but when the information is posted in this thread and they're bombarded with calls from us PLUS the lurkers in here they decide to go against it. Maybe it's because they need to keep some for their loyal customers who shop with them, who knows?

Also, is it just me or does it seem like the BTTFs dried up pretty quick? I know some spots still haven't released them yet, but I would love to know the production count on these.

Not Sbs but Dunks from 1999

I know I know, just crazy in here. I know nikestore, tactics, and spot so far. Anyone know about atlas, concepts, ccs? Black sheep never responded to my email to pre order but thanks to the person who posted. Last SBs I purchased were the Beijings and that was an easy cop off ndc.
Every spot you can think of that releases SBs on the norm are receiving the De La Souls, as for WHEN and WHAT TIME, just either stick around here and find out or do some research on your own (not to sound like a jerk).

I'm starting to think these are going to get delayed on NDC

SNKRS did not notify me of the "1 day before release" despite having all my settings correct and my phone connected to wifi all day

gotta have my backup plan in order

@John00 is absolutely irreplaceable.
@rapcoz2134  you are too kind my dude. You’re irreplaceable as well and your contributions to this thread are appreciated. We are all irreplaceable. That’s what so dope about this thread. Everyone is helping and providing as much as we can for each other. It’s also crazy to see how much the thread has grown. I’m really grateful to even have come in contact with the folks that are in this thread. Best damn thread on NT.   

SNKRS did not notify me of the "1 day before release" despite having all my settings correct and my phone connected to wifi all day

I got the SNKRS notification earlier

Release Reminder DUNK LOW SB DROPS TOMORROW AT 7:00AM

@rapcoz2134  you are too kind my dude. You’re irreplaceable as well and your contributions to this thread are appreciated. We are all irreplaceable. That’s what so dope about this thread. Everyone is helping and providing as much as we can for each other. It’s also crazy to see how much the thread has grown. I’m really grateful to even have come in contact with the folks that are in this thread. Best damn thread on NT.   
+1 all day every day

I got the notification this morning

Ended up buying the DLS off Focus.  Unfortunately I had to work today (Saturday morning in Japan) and all of the local skate shops here have already sold out.  Hate paying over retail but I probably wouldn't have had any luck on the US sites.  =/

SNKRS normally sends the reminded 24 hours before exactly, so you probably got it in your notification sitting there as a 7:00AM alert this morning.

I definitely didn't even peep it until later during the day.

Anyone successful who did the Blades De La Soul raffle yesterday, I unfortunately missed entering as I was at work.

Easy for me to say because I live in the Los Angeles area, but it really seems like a lot of the people here are panicking for a pair of DLSs when they should be an easy cop.

Seems like EVERY place is getting these and even Tactics said they're allowing 2 pairs a person, not the typical 1.

Also, if Nike is getting these, normally means they're produced by the masses. Most of the SBs that hit Nike locations ends up being on discount somewhere.

Definitely have some patience, not saying they will fall in your lap, but I'm sure most will be okay.

Easy for me to say because I live in the Los Angeles area, but it really seems like a lot of the people here are panicking for a pair of DLSs when they should be an easy cop.

Seems like EVERY place is getting these and even Tactics said they're allowing 2 pairs a person, not the typical 1.
Also, if Nike is getting these, normally means they're produced by the masses. Most of the SBs that hit Nike locations ends up being on discount somewhere.

Definitely have some patience, not saying they will fall in your lap, but I'm sure most will be okay.

Agree with that ... But for the wifes size 6,6.5 that's another story [emoji]128533[/emoji]

In before things get real hectic; for all my #baesize representers our chances are:

sPot
Tactics
NDC
CCS
Flatpot (sz. 6)
Premier

I'm not sure about skatewarehouse... they uuuuusually show love but they haven't confirmed.

That's all I got for right now.... in terms of online releases. Classic IG'd they'll have a 6.5 but idk if it'll be around for phone orders. Most of you I talk to on twitter so you already know this. Any dudes copping for #bae hit me @kixxonlee. I RT links all the time cuz I doubt I'll be in here too much.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom