2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Welp, my size 10 Air Mags came in the mail and they're alittle too tight. Any shops restocking them soon? I need a 10.5
Just wear them and you'll be fine. My 11 fit only tight on my right foot. After wearing them they get less tight, you should be fine

Good LAWD those atlas dunks!! My birthday is at the end of the month.. I'm dropping hints on these badboys all over my house everyday till they are available to be copped!

... Really though I need that in store drop...hopefully I threw that atlas25 code around enough to bring some good karma my way haha

@bballermarkie nahh your not the only one. I hardly wear denim.been living that khaki life for a minute now.. Shorts and pants

Last edited:

I've been hanging out in the AJ1 Chicago thread a bit. It seems dominated by resellers rather than those that genuinely want to wear the sneaker (with some overlap of course). But that naturally shapes the discussion within the thread and gives it a very zero-sum game feel in terms of desire to help. And the resellers are constantly hyping the sneaker and doing their best to convince everyone that prices will only go higher, so even when information is provided it can't be trusted. If SB Dunks were to start fetching similar resale markups, I imagine this thread would quickly deteriorate in terms of quality and helpfulness. And that's not to say those who are currently a part of it would turn; rather, you'd get an influx of those currently reselling JB into this thread. Pogs, Beanie Babies, Pokemon Cards...I liked it better when they focused on stuff I didn't care about haha. Just my opinion, but it seems the secondary market shapes the thread quality via the crowd it attracts more than anything else. Having said all that, I do love this thread and the participants within it! It's very helpful and I've learned a lot.
I agree. I'm in the SB and some Jordan threads since I rock with both, and I do agree with how the resell thirst for J's does drive them to the thread. But also, the culture of those that love SB is way more like "I love SB's, you love SBs, we all love SBs, let's get SBs and help all that want them get them." Whereas it seems like so many in the J threads have the attitude of "I'm gonna get my pair (sometimes more than 1 pair), and every man for himself." Not everyone is like that, just some though. But maybe the relative limited quantities and/or the relative limited number and types of stores that sell Jordan's are the reason for this mentality. At the end of the day though, the SB thread is by far the best!

Im really liking the blue ox even tho its too much blue for me. Paint the swoosh black and put the black laces would set it off IMO.

Are the atlas leather? Material looks like its gonna be the suede that we saw on the de la low

For those with the corks, how do they fit? The last dunk high I purchased were the jpack highs and unfortunately I felt in between a 9.5 and 10, 9.5 being a tad tight and 10 a tad long :frown::thanks guys

Saw a guy on FB trying to describe a pair like that as PADS. People got me cracking up.. 
I thought they were gonna be really messed up considering the price, but aside from him taking the paint off they were pretty straight. I do prefer the painted look though so the black ones will have to be ds if I ever get my hands on them.

**Random Thought**

Saw these old customs on my Twitter feed.

Riding off the Chicago 1 hype, I think it would be good timing for Nike to drop a pair similar to these in SB form. Was a big fan of the Black/Red Dunk SBs.

Last edited:
So just because they are a colab they gave to be creative? Check out the Stussy dunks, not to creative to me but fire

Idk about you but the banana split/ Neapolitan ice cream with a cherry on top is pretty freagin creative to me....
That said creativity in a collab isn't absolutely necessary BUT it's very much appreciated and helps too add points imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom