2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

oh snap...nice pick up

i still refuse to buy those based on the fact that they're considered 'yeezy' hype

I was the same way and after failing a couple times on re-picking up Space Tigers I decided to go with these which are pretty similar IMO

Just went into the mailroom at work

]

oh snap...nice pick up

i still refuse to buy those based on the fact that they're considered 'yeezy' hype

Repped both

lol all these shots at me... wasted posts 
laugh.gif

rubbery type pleather
that's the ewbuck, it's a weird material, definitely not skate worthy

Isn't that what's on the overlays of the Atlas? A higher res pic would tell

Last edited:

Dude all of your posts are WORTHLESS. 
Seriously, no need to clog the thread with stuff like this. You're wasting your time.

Back on topic, the execution of the concept on the atlas collab is A+. Nice side by side

Probably gonna play out like Rukus dunks. Must have for some, but discounted for others

doesn't like any/nor buy any Dunks, pretty much HATES Nike SB for how they run their business, says negative comments about everything related to this thread

yeah...I would probably not want to be in a thread for something I disliked essentially living in it basically

Last edited:
doesn't like any/nor buy any Dunks, pretty much HATES Nike SB for how they run their business, says negative comments about everything related to this thread

yeah...I would probably not want to be in a thread for something I disliked essentially living in it basically
Can't forget about the 'sharkins' lol, what a joke, trying so hard to self impose the nickname.  You called yours the Stillins once and it stuck...

13884070271386314350.GIF

:lol:

I hate to pile on but it's justified, if you hate everything that this thread represents then just exit stage left

/end of my comments

Back
Top Bottom