2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sad to hear about the collabs, feel like that type of info is going to bring a lot of attention to last remaining collabs. Never bought a in-store exclusive before, but sad to see them go, if true.

m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/launch/c/2015-06/nike-dunk-low-viotec-kids-shoe

Not dropping in the U.S. as far as I can tell...
Theres a bunch of 2013s on the bay that arent too expensive.

Sole Supremacy doing $25 off anything over $150 with the code "WIN"

Being as though it's for a Warriors victory, I suspect it expires EOD.

^Just got mine in. How'd you get em THAT cheap? That has to be swoosh right?

Yeah, Swoosh account. Friend lets me browse through to see some of the stuff on their site.
It's crazy how much good stuff is actually on the site.

Swoosh... the gift and the curse.

I kinda miss my swoosh, but I kinda don't.

I love these sooooo much. Can't stop staring at them...
Then I found out...

Febuary 2016....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.

I agree, those cherry blossoms are kinda nice!

looks like i have missed a lot. But those cherry blossom dunks are dope. First dunk im sold on for the year and it doesn't even come out until 2016. This was truly the year of the lows. 

These are all GRs from what I've heard..

the pattern dunk will have a Jano & Jano max in a pack w/ the same print.

Those blue, red, and black lows should be Ishod Wair pros.. Thin tongue, trimmed down dunk low, I think..

To piggyback on what Devin said...

"Dunk Low IW (Ishod Wair) basically a deconstructed Dunk with all the padding and bulk removed"

I can see why ISO are getting pulled like mentioned before most ISO aren't all that great and they end up sitting... as long as Store collabs are happening im happy, would be nice to see over sea shops get more collabs maybe the solution to "bringing back creativity" on that note both atlas dunks will try and be copped cuz to me they fly AF... when a shop does a great job with a collab then I don't wait for the disco cop.

I can see why ISO are getting pulled like mentioned before most ISO aren't all that great and they end up sitting... as long as Store collabs are happening im happy, would be nice to see over sea shops get more collabs maybe the solution to "bringing back creativity" on that note both atlas dunks will try and be copped cuz to me they fly AF... when a shop does a great job with a collab then I don't wait for the disco cop.

agree 100%

collabs will still be there, Nike is running a business and in the end you do what is best for business, the fact they stay true and continue to produce Dunks is good enough for me, years back they wanted to scale back on them.

do you have a connection within SB or do you just call around different shops for info?

Neither.

I've been lucky enough to make a handful of connections that provide me with info that I'm able to post here.

Tbh I just like breaking news here first.

As far as pics and early links...I'm just a bit more computer savvy/persistent than most.

Last edited:
Neither.

I've been lucky enough to make a handful of connections that provide me with info that I'm able to post here.

Tbh I just like breaking news here first.

As far as pics and early links...I'm just a bit more computer savvy/persistent than most.

good looks I was just wondering, I saw Stashedboxes gave you the Atlas shut out on IG

good looks I was just wondering, I saw Stashedboxes gave you the Atlas shut out on IG

I misread what you said...thought it said "connection with" not "connection within".

So to that, I guess I kind of do.

I know a guy that knows a guy type deal, feel me?

Wait where is all this talk coming from?

I thought they were getting rid of the in store exlusive colorway ala brooklyn projects paparazzi, Atlas 35mm, Premeezies, but still doing shop collabs all the same, and just giving the same shoe to every shop instead of having 2 colorways of the same shoe

What did I miss?

Last edited:
Wait where is all this talk coming from?

I thought they were getting rid of the in store exlusive colorway ala brooklyn projects paparazzi, Atlas 35mm, Premeezies, but still doing shop collabs all the same, and just giving the same shoe to every shop instead of having 2 colorways of the same shoe

What did I miss?

Okay so...shops CAN have two separate shoes for a collab...a la NL lows/highs.

Shops CANNOT have two different versions of the same shoe...a la BP Paparazzis.

Make sense?

Couple good looks in those catalog pics

the ishod dunks look promising, need to see those in hand

I like the cherry blossoms too, but I can't be wearing that kind of stuff lol

Found these at the outlet yesterday. Same colorway of the bttf. Gonna be perfect pair for my daughter to match dads shoes

Side note.
Not feeling any of the 2016 dunks so far. Those brown lows are ok. Suede looks like the hairs on the skunk dunks

Back
Top Bottom