2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody have any Nike coupons/codes? 
nerd.gif

I need more pics of the second atlas dunk asap. Also those cherry blossom hi's will be copped with no hesitation.

im out in my SAHARA wrangler with no top. let my chick take my touareg so she has room to pick up her aunt from the airport.

BUT

it is not hot enough to cancel school

im out in my SAHARA wrangler with no top. let my chick take my touareg so she has room to pick up her aunt from the airport.

BUT

it is not hot enough to cancel school
I'll own one of those suckers one day. 

Fun as hell Im sure. 

Seriously? Did the a/c break? How hot is it?

I'm from Georgia and have lived in South Carolina for the past 14 years. We have never once had a school shutdown because of heat unless the a/c unit went down.

most of the schools don't have AC

Found these at the outlet yesterday. Same colorway of the bttf. Gonna be perfect pair for my daughter to match dads shoes

Side note.
Not feeling any of the 2016 dunks so far. Those brown lows are ok. Suede looks like the hairs on the skunk dunks
Nice!!

What outlet did you find those at if you dont mind me asking?

We're halfway through June...why are kids still in school anyway? lol

My girl is a teacher and her last day was last Wednesday.

NDC has corks up, not sure if anybody is intrested but cosidering all cork shoes seem to sell out pretty fast i would put it out there to share.

no way in hell schools closed for heat when I was in high school but you also needed like 6 inches of snow for a 2 hour delay

now schools close off the threat of snow

kids got it so easy theses days, I don't even think parents make them mow lawns anymore :lol:

I'll own one of those suckers one day. 

Fun as hell Im sure. 
ill sell you mine, its cool to have but mostly a winter vehicle to me. it will probably be used no more then 4-5 months a year.

and with that money ill by more sb's

Back
Top Bottom