2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Atlas ISO should make it online. I don't think they can sell 1000 instore.
Too bad I'm not interested though. If I can get the dough ready, gray pair only for me.
I like these guys though. Always answer back with the truth if I ask annoying questions :D

Hope they get some sellout business.

1100 is indeed a lot but they have a week to build hype and a full weekend to do business. Breaking my heart I have to earn my money on Friday. Hopefully they do make it online if the message is correct. Or at least they don't sell out in an 8 hour day and I can make it Saturday.

Both are copped if given the chance. Grey for sure and everyone should be able to get those.

Last edited:
Unds today love these

Both pairs will sell out, IMO...the wider QS will have the same allocation as the Primitive drop from today (I know they seemed abundant, but most shops only got 8-12 pairs, they just weren't that popular).

Nike SB is on some JB stuff with back to back to back (to back, if you count both Atlas pairs separately) quickstrikes though...
1100 is indeed a lot but they have a week to build hype and a full weekend to do business. Breaking my heart I have to earn my money on Friday. Hopefully they do make it online if the message is correct. Or at least they don't sell out in an 8 hour day and I can make it Saturday.

Both are copped if given the chance. Grey for sure and everyone should be able to get those.

Bros... trust me they'll be online. I go so far as saying they'll allocate some stock just for online (prob not alot but atleast some.)
Given the strength of their online sales presence (and reliable updates on new SBs for sale), they won't leave online collectors out in the cold.

That's what I suspect anyways.

Still have my fingers crossed that maybe Atlas' grey version will atleast come in a special box too. Kinda like UCS.

Bros... trust me they'll be online. I go so far as saying they'll allocate some stock just for online (prob not alot but atleast some.)
Given the strength of their online sales presence (and reliable updates on new SBs for sale), they won't leave online collectors out in the cold.

That's what I suspect anyways.

Still have my fingers crossed that maybe Atlas' grey version will atleast come in a special box too. Kinda like UCS.

I do agree they will be be online. I'm hoping they allocate enough pairs for in store. And you know they will save stock for that evening release party.

as far as what i was told... atlas knows their "fanbase" and wants "everyone to get a chance at the in-store pair"
#MakeSomeClarity
:wink:

Welp, you made my night. I can hopefully save that PTO then! I really want to drop in on Saturday to get both black and grey pairs but now I can hope to guarantee the black pair online Friday, get the greys in-store on Saturday morning. And if I can't get online Friday, hopefully they have stock in-store Saturday. Everything is coming up Milhouse!

I'm going to do this whole release backwards :lol:

Also, makesomerice makesomerice , you are great. This one is for you. :smokin

Last edited:
Ugh what are you doing to me atlas? If the ISO package is online I'm gonna have to cop...I can see rocking different laces and whatnot
Not to mention the Familia collab is supposed to drop this weekend as well...but it's cool Nike, I don't mind being broke :rolleyes

Atlas ISO packaging is simple but I love it. Still only going grey pair. Got a work meeting too, so may end up trying places Sat.

The certificate intrigues me most. They never do stuff like that

lol was just about to say that. I don't even want the ISO version much but the hypebeast bug bit me with that certificate. :lol: I'll likely still pass though I like the grey pair so much more plus I don't need to be spending ton of money for both pair anyway.

Last edited:
Got my SBB 1s on lock, now to focus on the Atlas black pair 
pimp.gif

they really went out their way for the extra goodies that come with it

No Go Skateboarding Day sales anywhere? Happy Father's Day bros

I second that. Hope you all are having a good fathers day as well as weekend.

Here's a couple sales going on for shoes/clothing. MLTD always has some good steals. Real good people over there.

I have been sold on both atlas pairs for a minute. But that ISO pair [emoji]128064[/emoji] will be going all in for the deck plus the camera strap. Don't need either but I can't help but feel like the set won't be complete unless I have it all

Back
Top Bottom