2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

First "live" pic of the in store pair?

Not mine.

I'm loving the news that the black on black will be online as well. Hope everyone that wants a pair is able to cop.

but it's not much of a surprise considering how much they're in to the art scene though.. right?
No I meant Nike. Atlas numbers limited boards all the time, like those Brian Lotti decks. Lots of prints n stuff too. I've never been to the shop but I'm familiar with them.

I'm in for the grey pair...my next big purchase is a Leica M8 (or M9), so it's only right. I wish I could buy the grey's with all the extras, eventually a skateshop is gonna be smart enough to offer that (other than shirts).

NEED that Familia Hi/Blue Ox....that's what I'm looking out for.

I'm in for the grey pair...my next big purchase is a Leica M8 (or M9), so it's only right. I wish I could buy the grey's with all the extras, eventually a skateshop is gonna be smart enough to offer that (other than shirts).

NEED that Familia Hi/Blue Ox....that's what I'm looking out for.

Buy both, sell the black pair in the grey pair's box?

ISO release next saturday

Country Wide release July 4th weekend
@Based Jesus was really on point about not allowing shops to promote their shoes. The only thing familia has done to promote a shoe that drops in ONE WEEK is a teaser photo. While I'm sure those in the know (i.e. instagram and here) will know, how do you get anyone else into your shoe with only a week to get info out?

Is the short promo time a way to generate hype? If it is I don't think that route is working...

Last edited:
ISO release next saturday

Country Wide release July 4th weekend
@Based Jesus
was really on point about not allowing shops to promote their shoes. The only thing familia has done to promote a shoe that drops in ONE WEEK is a teaser photo. While I'm sure those in the know (i.e. instagram and here) will know, how do you get anyone else into your shoe with only a week to get info out?

Is the short promo time a way to generate hype? If it is I don't think that route is working...

Well I'm sure their locals know about it since the initial drop is only 150 pairs

Back
Top Bottom