2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2015 catching up 
smokin.gif

I'm sure the gray pair will be readily available even if it sells out that weekend
Resellers still either haven't learned or just hoping the newer releases will go crazy
I can see everyone going for the black pair and leaving the gray pair alone (for those that can't grab both)
I'll be going for the black pair, but already have a lock on gray pairs since I've been telling my locals for over a month now that I need them
Out of the 5 people I know that will be near a computer at 2 on Friday 3 of them are traveling and won't be able to try for me
Of the two available to be near a computer, one is my son who is clueless... The other is my best bro and he thought they were so clean he is prob going to try to grab himself a pair (damn it!..... Or he could just be trolling me)
I'm ready for this week to be over already.... Win or lose

Got to hold the primitive collab in hand yesterday and it's extremely underwhelming.

Understated I can handle, but that's barely suede.

GR quality all around, except the imprint in the back was done well - not that it mattered

Last edited:
I remember someone wanting to know how to tie the extra laces up in the same style they come in the box, well I got it figured out lol. I'll explain later today when I have more time.

I remember someone wanting to know how to tie the extra laces up in the same style they come in the box, well I got it figured out lol. I'll explain later today when I have more time.

Save yourself the trouble.

^ that's a backwards way to tie IMO, and that isn't what jlyon20 jlyon20 was asking I don't think.

The noose loop for the spare laces is easy, but I'll let the man explain. It's his show.

Alternatively to the lacing method shown in the video, I always lace the shoe from inside out. This helps pull the shoe on to your foot, giving added support when skating. They're cup soles after all. Support is why we buy them!

Last edited:
Just checked my eBay bucks... Got $92 in there.... I just hope I don't have to use it to get the black atlas
Going to be pissed if 300 pairs show up on eBay
Well maybe not because the price would prob not be as crazy, but I feel like it would just be extra cool to buy the shoe direct from the shop
I don't normally have that as an option

Back
Top Bottom