2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if there is a dunk high spot collab...the hype mobile will be gassed up again
glasses.gif

Uhm, super thank you to the guys at Atlas for letting my brother and I pick up our ISO Atlas Dunks today even though we got them shipped originally. AND they refunded us back the shipping costs! The Atlas tees are dope too.

Now I just want those Greys. But I went to Sole Supremacy afterwards and they had Corralines and Skunk Highs and I don't even know anymore....

Last edited:
Uhm, super thank you to the guys at Atlas for letting my brother and I pick up our ISO Atlas Dunks today even though we got them shipped originally. AND they refunded us back the shipping costs! The Atlas tees are dope too.

Now I just want those Greys. But I went to Sole Supremacy afterwards and they had Corralines and Skunk Highs and I don't even know anymore....
Would you mind posting pics of the ISO?  I would def go for the Skunks!

Last edited:
Apparently Familia didn't get any of their size 9/13/14 for the in store drop, they'll be there later this week.

@Slushman2007 Where'd you hear about a potential SPoT collab?

Here's a pic of the ISO that I took.
Thank you.  I really wanted these, but after your review I decided to pass and get the grey ones instead.  Sucks to hear the Grey/Black are the same material though.  A nice suede on the toe box area or the material they used on the blue lobsters toebox would've been perfect imo.

Last edited:
Thank you.  I really wanted these, but after your review I decided to pass and get the grey ones instead.  Sucks to hear the Grey/Black are the same material though.  A nice suede on the toe box area would've been perfect imo.
Yeah, it does put a smudge on what otherwise would have been a dope collab. It is awesome on the whole though.

These new images of the Familias are getting me so pumped. Passed on so many good releases since the dls lows came out but I already got my pear looked so now I just gotta wait til Friday. Might. Not. Make it..

Hurrs what I wore at some point this week

Last edited:
Here's a pic of the ISO that I took.
I know some have talked about not being too pleased about the materials on these, but this picture convinces me that I made the right choice. Can't wait for these to arrive and rock these.

Last edited:
Someone has PBs on Ebay already for 320. Description says only released in Minnesota and only 100 pairs. These people man.

Someone has PBs on Ebay already for 320. Description says only released in Minnesota and only 100 pairs. These people man.

That's not wrong though...I heard 150 but with no 9/13/14 and F&F pairs, closer to 100 might be reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom