2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those SOL lows are insane, great job.

Also, I think iI ****** up trying to get a dark spot out of some suede sneakers. I thought I could put a little Jason Markk on a towel thing they sell and gently put a little bit on there to get rid of it...got the dark spot out but now the suede is a bit discolored. Am I **** out of luck on getting that discoloration out now?

Last edited:
Do the SOL highs actually fade away to that copper? If so I found my next pickup.

Recycled pick of my favorite 3 highs from the blue box era..

The sol's paint can wear away but it's not as easy as people think.. But way easier then getting the front white canvas off the nappy suede on the cnc's

ty for the response. prob gonna pass now, just scooped a pair of C&K dunks thats i have been looking for , for a minute. Thanks @Slushman2007
for the headsup on that ebay seler

No problem man! I'm glad that someone was able to make use of that post!

As a side note.. I think it's hilarious that person paid 320 for those Blue Ox's. He's gonna feel super hurt when that NDC drop hits and these things start to flood eBay, probably even discounting shortly after.

Last edited:

Don't forget the Cheech & Chong Dunks. Brought a girl home who was wearing Nike 6.0s. Will post pics in the morning (of the shoes...).
Now that I'm sober, I feel like a douche. But since I said I would:

Last edited:
Here are some recent pics I've been meaning to share but never got around to it. Man the dls lows look nice on feet. I have so many pairs that have been sitting in their boxes too long, need to start rocking my dunks again.

Repped the posts containing the link for all black gum (snakeskin) lows. Finally was able to grab.

One of my favorite pairs are 6.0 dunk lows i dont get why people would hate on em.theyre still dunks with only a different sole and nobody looks at em.

Last edited:
Who was the one that posted the custom Tie Dye Pics? I can't seem to find the pic anywhere and was thinking about giving it a shot

One of my favorite pairs are 6.0 dunk lows i dont get why people would hate on em.theyre still dunks with only a different sole and nobody looks at em.
there are a bunch of nice looking 6.0's but they suck for skating.... maybe it was just my pairs but the soles had no grip

I have no problem just wearing them around, but never to skate

there are a bunch of nice looking 6.0's but they suck for skating.... maybe it was just my pairs but the soles had no grip

I have no problem just wearing them around, but never to skate
I dont think fam made fun of them because of that.. But i know its all personal preference just like the chicago 1.5s that has a different sole. but hey nobody would look at the soles when you are wearing em. its a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom