2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not a fan of the white laces on the atlas iso. I like the black laces.

I do like the white laces on the all black suede lows from the black box era and the halloween lows from the pink box though

Had whites on this pair back in like 07

Last edited:
Anyone else's salt stains soles yellowing ? Anyone know how to fix it or prevent it?

Cleaning the sides with a toothbrush and some soap and water slows down the process. The bottom will still yellow obviously but the shoe will still look crisp when worn.

I've never been of fan of dudes saying yellowing adds character to shoes.

Cleaning the sides with a toothbrush and some soap and water slows down the process. The bottom will still yellow obviously but the shoe will still look crisp when worn.

I've never been of fan of dudes saying yellowing adds character to shoes.
It's only a few shoes. Jordan 6s come to mind... Only the blk/reds though. If the ENTIRE sole is yellow it's never going to look good. Another reason I cant justify spending a couple hundred on lebrons.

Got the 4x eBay bucks email.... I activated but not showing on auctions I'm looking at
I wonder if it's broken (they end today so it isn't an outside the date range issue)

Anyone else get the offer?

Anywhere to get de la soul for retail still? Don't even begin to know where to look for the low key sb spots. Also what was retail? $100?

De La Souls are down below retail on eBay.

Kinda of surprised, you think Nike intentionally flooded, or people just didn't want em as much as they had hoped?

I saw some dude waiting in line at Atlas rocking a pair and now I have a sick thirst for some Bloody Gums.  

@CarolinakickG @  volksnuts I got okeydoked by the eBay bucks e-mail before.  The deal doesn't actually activate until 8:00AM PST.  I activated it before, bought shoes and didn't realize it was before 8AM PST and didn't pay attention that the eBay bucks weren't right.  eBay will NOT retroactively give you the 4X bucks either even if you show them you got the e-mail, but ordered before it was active.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Got the 4x eBay bucks email.... I activated but not showing on auctions I'm looking at
I wonder if it's broken (they end today so it isn't an outside the date range issue)

Anyone else get the offer?

I got it today also. It seems like they send me one of these things every week.. I'm trying to resist using this one.. But the devil on my shoulder is saying "your birthday is tomorrow.. You deserve it" lol

Back
Top Bottom