2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I just got the Atlas' and now just had to get the SOMP's I found for $200 off of eBay. Please Nike, come out with some trash so I can save my money just a smidge!
smile.gif
You won't regret the SOMP purchase :smile: 

Quality so much

The atlas are very clean but couldn't justify another all black shoe especially one of subpar quality..the bttf with the lace swap look great, and making me itch for a pair now. And No hate but those green taxis look a few sizes too big unless that's how they crease

they were gone yesterday.... last sizes to go were 4 and 6
yah i saw the tweet but for giggles went on there site just now at work ( aint been on here since before release day) and there was a 4 6 and 7 left. I posted then they were gone when I went back.. #internetvoodoo #dazedbrowsing

What up peeps! My poor wallet is beyond taking a beating this past month. I hope it slows down a bit in July, anyway today's kicks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...jVSnfd7xfCvNw0oTdC3Kk%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
[table][tr][td]
Nike SB High 'Birch' size 11, come with original box, shoes are 100% authentic only laced up and tried on but pass as DS. These are my own pictures, let me know if you would like to see more. Shoes will be shipped double boxed.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Dont do business with this guy. Rocks in the soles, hair and lint and dirt on the insoles and toe box creased plus some other dirt. Clearly not just laced up and tried on.

Second time i got got from an Ebayer with great Feedback.

Back
Top Bottom