2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike.com is nice because they offer free returns

SPOT has cancelled the last 2 of 3 orders I made with them due to inventory issues, so I'm reluctant to go there for anything remotely hyped.

I've had great experiences with Premier, Atlas, and Cosmic recently. Will be posting that non-dunk sb pickup in here shortly.

Maybe it's just me, but other than for eBates, I still don't know why folks shop at NDC first before skateshops like SPoT and Premier who offer free shipping and no sales tax.
Free returns for ANY reason. That means if they don't fit or they don't look like in person, you can print out a FREE shipping label and send it back. If you don't wear them at all, you can return them even after 30 days! One of the best return policies ever IMO.

Not really SB related but i could see some skaters wearing this... anyone buying one?

Free returns for ANY reason. That means if they don't fit or they don't look like in person, you can print out a FREE shipping label and send it back. If you don't wear them at all, you can return them even after 30 days! One of the best return policies ever IMO.

Makes sense, I've just never returned anything to NDC other than a pair of my moms kicks that were too small

Nike.com is nice because they offer free returns

SPOT has cancelled the last 2 of 3 orders I made with them due to inventory issues, so I'm reluctant to go there for anything remotely hyped.

I've had great experiences with Premier, Atlas, and Cosmic recently. Will be posting that non-dunk sb pickup in here shortly.

Didn't even know this, would be that much better if something did happen quality wise really. Hoping the 35MM go under the radar until the weekend, the PB took a lot of the focus away. I knew even non-SB heads that were interested in the PB.

Yeahh buddy, thanks.

Last edited:
The Civilist Spree Pack is meh...I feel like they needed a rebound with the love/hate relationship that people have for the dunk itself.

Last edited:
The Civilist Spree Pack is meh...I feel like they needed a rebound with the love/hate relationship that people have for the dunk itself.

What the heck happened with those Jano's in that image with all the collabs? I thought those were Sprees? They looked like the correct colors and they were kinda ashy, like Sprees.

I like these too. I don't have any Janos may have to try a pair out.

Janos are my favorite SB model, then Blazers, and then Dunks. Blazers aren't getting love anymore it seems from SB and Janos don't get any serious traction in its thread except maybe once a week.

Back
Top Bottom