2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'd rather just wear Franalations as a hat
lmao my imagination got the best of me with that one. Anyone know if that dude is still heavily collecting?
look how nice the materials used to be..repped
Even though the condition is less than favorable in my own opinion... You cant deny the very apparent quality of that leather though
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I know some one in here said my futuras i picked up for 90$ looked super beat ha! [emoji]128514[/emoji] my pick ups been a huge terminator fan i just had to pick up the vandals Nike LAB got down on these !

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_75.jpg.html
No offense but they do look beat because the suede is all messed up. The midsole looks green. It looks like it went through hell and someone tried their best to scrub them clean before they sold them. 

Last edited:
No offense but they do look beat because the suede is all messed up. The midsole looks green. It looks like it went through hell and someone tried their best to scrub them clean before they sold them. 

[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] say what? Lol

guys, will the grey atlas pair be difficult to cop at retail later down the road? money is a bit tight and i might not be able to cop tomorrow

guys, will the grey atlas pair be difficult to cop at retail later down the road? money is a bit tight and i might not be able to cop tomorrow

Retail? Probably not--but they won't be astronomically prices on the secondary market IMO.

Last edited:

They really don't look that bad to me?
They good "aged" but not beat."
With a Good Cleaning, they'll definately look better.
But I prefer an "aged" looking Sneak, like a fine wine...
Dope pick-up Krayzsb...Both of Them!

Last edited:
People really paying 210 + for the Familias? Wowwww.
I am pretty amazed my damn self. I am watching a pair thats sitting at 207 shipped with half a day left. I am still amazed that one seller got what was it, $320 for their pair?.. Id like to do an after sale interview with the buyer... "So... What was your initial thought when you realized this shoe wasnt limited to 100 pairs?"

Last edited:
does anyone have any NDC coupon codes? Im looking to get those Mclurkins but not for full price especially from NDC

Last edited:
***BTW my comment towards the futuras was referencing how nice the quality of materials dunks were made with previously (we all know now what they use now is sub par) I wasn't saying they were beat..futuras are crazy dope

Last edited:

Im hoping I can grab them later on to. I was able to grab the NL lows for $130 shipped VVNDS 3 months after RD

Back
Top Bottom