2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Exactly. People paying close to a grand for some knit shoes... 
mean.gif
roshe rip offs
laugh.gif

True. I'm good and content with my black pair. If I find these later on down the line I'll jump but for right now..I'm feeling good about passing on these.

What's up with Nike yanking down these dunks after just a couple days? First the mesh camo lows and now the fern highs? Is this due to shops not having theirs yet?

Yes, this is the reason.
Skateshops don't like completing directly against Nike to sell their Sneaks.

Having previously worked with the likes of Brian Lotti, Golden Bear, and Lakai, San Mateo, California-based Atlas has teamed up with Nike SB to drop its very first Swoosh-assisted collab. Supposedly dubbed the “Electric Locomotive,” the design likely takes inspiration from the Caltrain commuter rail line that links San Francisco with Silicon Valley — as evidenced by its black and silver construction and red accents. This limited Quickstrike offering will be available in-store only today at 11AM for 109.95. Limited sizes available.

HOT ROD
2353 WESTWOOD BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA. 90064
(310)446-5527

Concepts jus put up lame video don't knownif it's stained glass 7/25
Here's a video letting you know that something is coming, but we're not going to give you any clue what's coming, even though most of you already know what's coming - FAIL

Unheardof taking phone orders on Atlas 513-744-9444

Sorry if posted..

Last edited:

Here's a video letting you know that something is coming, but we're not going to give you any clue what's coming, even though most of you already know what's coming - FAIL
Exactly. It's not exciting when you already know what's going on. Just give us some glamour shots and release info and call it day.

You guys are killing me without the proper "Don't mention me or this thread" [emoji]128516[/emoji] the post is not official until it says that

Back
Top Bottom