2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The tongues ruin those, should have made them iridescent too

100% agree with those. If the entire shoe was done in the same material it'd be gaudy but atleast uniform enough to be a possible cop... But like this..

They look like drag queen clown shoes or somethin.

100% agree with those. If the entire shoe was done in the same material it'd be gaudy but atleast uniform enough to be a possible cop... But like this..

They look like drag queen clown shoes or somethin.

You asked about makesomerice makesomerice 's Tim Curry .gifs but then give him the absolute perfect opportunity to use one (RHPS/It)...lol

I still don't get why anyone would mention John. It's so silly. Like why? What's the point? :lol:

"Yeah hello? John00 from Niketalk said you have a FSR of the _____ SBs."
"...........Who?"

You know... John.. 0..0...??

Lol I think about that everytime I see the disclaimer. I've had many shops ask me how I found out about them. Usually happens once I tell them I live in KS. Not once has it ever made sense in my mind to start NT user names lol

I'm down for both CNCPTS collabs.

That SPOT collab looks interesting but I don't know about that sword on the toe box.

Hope I can find a 9 and 10 for retail on the grey Atlas by Friday. Or an Ebay seller doing free shipping willing to make $10 :lol:

All this talk about no hype on SB's and while I agree it is not near Jordan level, they still go fast. That being said, maybe it is resellers, because they tend to flood ebay and not exactly blow up skirts with re-sale prices (a good thing).

Last edited:
Christmas is July

Back
Top Bottom