2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not a dunk but here's my latest SB wear from yesterday. These are ridiculously comfy and I kind of wish Nike SB would do another set of these.

Hey Fam,

Anyone have a pair of the blue extra lace set that comes with the 'Disposables' that don't care for? Don't have the extra laces, but would like them. I wear size 11 if that matters. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Taken from the outlet thread...
I saw Edinburgh and Hanover so I got excited. Then I realized it's still in the states. Tricked me into thinking you meant Europe. Nicely done.

In the meanwhile I'm trying to decide if I like the ropes or not...

I was just waiting for an excuse to get the motos finally :tongue:
If you want them you don't need an excuse at $70, they're worth it. Plus someone just said they're at outlets, put in a little work and you can prob get them at $50.

Last edited:
Agreed. Those gold box ones were prime. Along with the black and white lows from that time. They felt like they were made of plastic after that. Stiff and suede was not great
If I ever find a pair of the gold boxes in my size they'll be instacopped. They have blue box on the bay for like $80 shipped I believe but I'm holding out for that gold box goodness.

Last edited:
I saw Edinburgh and Hanover so I got excited. Then I realized it's still in the states. Tricked me into thinking you meant Europe. Nicely done.

In the meanwhile I'm trying to decide if I like the ropes or not...

I would pass on the ropes.

If you want them you don't need an excuse at $70, they're worth it. Plus someone just said they're at outlets, put in a little work and you can prob get them at $50.
I know $70 is a great price, but for some reason what I think is acceptable to spend on shoes price keeps getting lower. Plus I know as soon as I get them for $70 they'll be cheaper somewhere, so for now I wait.

You guys think the fast times will sit at the outlets for a few weeks? Spent too much over the past few weeks, gotta wait a week or two before I could even to begin to justify another pair.

Back
Top Bottom