2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No it's really not.

Dude said, 'What is tiff?'

Seeing as he's in an SB thread I figured he was being sarcastic seeing as he was inquiring about one of the most famous SBs of all time.

Welcome to the thread by the way.
that would be my bad, i didn't know who was being sarcastic.  preciate the welcome.

Interesting rumors for the SB team :

Nyjah contract with DC runs out in 3 months, lot of people close to element say he will be going to Nike.

Makes sense, he's been killing every contest that Nike has been buying out..

But word is P-rod is walking if Nyjah gets on, as P-Rods contract is up for renewal around the same time. He wouldn't be the spotlight pro anymore. Nyjah will get the focus and kids will actually buy his off board models (all the lunar and air max fusions).

I feel like Nyjah wouldn't really fit on the team,
and I don't think any company is going to treat P-rod as well as Nike has or will, unless it's adidas. Other companies can't afford the perks like Nike has.
I'm probably going to eat my words but I can't see them both on nike and I can't see P-rod leaving.

Pretty impressed

Yesterday made a detour to check out Klik in Pensacola (wife was not happy to be stopping at a mall... She was ready for the beach)
Mall opened at noon, we rolled up around 12:30 and saw this

Bummed, as I could see the whole wall of shoes and couldn't check them out, even looked around next door and no dice, no one showed up....

Then we hit up Plus... Because it was raining.... Damn that place has a lot of inventory.... Tons of shoes.... Had to leave pretty quick because I really had no reason buying the stuff I was about to buy..... If there is time I might swing by tomorrow to see if I can grab the Plus lows just so I can say I got them there

Last edited:
Marty's for today!
They look good here man, first shot I've seen that has made me want a pair.

On another note- jersey gold from fully laced does not match the chutney laces for the goofy lows at all. Maybe I'll find another use for them. And I'm not sure im really all that impressed by their laces, they're super flat and wide, pretty different from nsb laces.

They look good here man, first shot I've seen that has made me want a pair.

On another note- jersey gold from fully laced does not match the chutney laces for the goofy lows at all. Maybe I'll find another use for them. And I'm not sure im really all that impressed by their laces, they're super flat and wide, pretty different from nsb laces.

Thanks! It's a clean shoe. Really not worth it if it didn't came with a hype theme do .

Last edited:
http://www.cncpts.com/blog/2015/07/concepts-nike-sb-grail-collection/

Nike SB Dunk Low “Grail”

With Concepts’ getting their start with Nike SB working on the Nike SB Dunk Low, the project comes full circle with the Nike SB Dunk Low being the prized “Grail” sneaker of the collection. Exclusive to Concepts, the sneaker features an iridescent upper that shifts color slightly as it catches the light. Complete with custom golden skull lacelocks, the sneaker also features a clear translucent outsole as well as custom branded insoles. The sneaker comes packaged in a bright, silver box with gold accents, and will also be available in two sets of limited edition packaging that are in­store exclusives for Concepts customers in NYC and Cambridge. The Hyperstriked boxes will be as below: Cambridge will be limited to 100 cement boxes and 200 wood boxes, while the New York Location will be limited to 300 wooden boxes. The Grail Nike SB Low will exclusively release online at cncptsintl.com at 12pm eastern and in­store at Concepts Cambridge and NYC on July 25th at 8am eastern

36-nggid043382-ngg0dyn-560x460x100-00f0w010c011r110f110r010t010.jpg

Lance Mountain Gimmicks in full effect.

Panels on the janoski air max wear away to reveal white suede

Blue/Red Mismatching on the lows for literally no reason whatsoever

The highs are dope tho... shoulda left it at that, but the HYPE! dios mios I need those lows 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom