2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's delivery :smokin

Quality on the Aqua Chalks is crazy, leather and suede are top notch.
Aqua is the first pair of sbs I ever bought had choice of those or mork n minds love that shoe it's my beater an I got two Ds cause it's one of my super sleepers an lacesook good in Tokyo mids too fyi

What amazes me is, he has a full size run of each including special boxes. He had to get them from concepts.. Makes me not want to support them, but they won't care

What amazes me is, he has a full size run of each including special boxes. He had to get them from concepts.. Makes me not want to support them, but they won't care

I bet he is going with a crew and is going to camp and will just take a certain amount of orders rather than actual amount of sizes

So as you guys know, I've been on a road trip to Boston since last weekend, and I've been hitting up shops on the way...I still have 5-8 left between my time here and the trip home, but this is what I've scored so far. Shout out to all these shops for hooking the stickers up for free.

So as you guys know, I've been on a road trip to Boston since last weekend, and I've been hitting up shops on the way...I still have 5-8 left between my time here and the trip home, but this is what I've scored so far. Shout out to all these shops for hooking the stickers up for free.

Concepts aint goan give you **** lol

Hit Bodegas and they might be chill for you

If you have any doubles you can spare, I'd love them

Just saw the video of the Civilist Janoski Max, those might very well be my next SB cop
I tried doing a google search and checked out Civilist's twitter and website but couldn't find a video that really showed the shoes, mind hooking it up with a link?

just got back home

Stopped by Rukus in Baton Rouge (wearing the crawfish dunks too lol)

they were super chill.... picked up a shop deck, shirt and some stickers

Loved the crawfish display with the sample up top

they had a bunch of last year's releases on the shelf as well as all the new ones (checked out the ferns...decent...)

Even had a pair of black rains (11) they said they found them when they were cleaning out the back room.... but since Black Sheep said the same thing a few months ago I'm kinda thinking Nike shipped some extra shoes out in people's ordered

WOuld have bought more, but with the wife in there it was best I not.... nothing was such a good deal I HAD to have.... would buy from them again if given the chance

Need that DGK x Rukus deck from last year for the crawfish dunk release

To piggyback on bballermarkie bballermarkie 's post from earlier...the wooden box lows will be $225, lows with regular LE packaging and highs with stained glass packaging will be $175...and the concrete boxes are allegedly F&F only...I've heard that they're having trouble keeping the boxes from breaking.

Back
Top Bottom