2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

To piggyback on @bballermarkie's post from earlier...the wooden box lows will be $225, lows with regular LE packaging and highs with stained glass packaging will be $175...and the concrete boxes are allegedly F&F only...I've heard that they're having trouble keeping the boxes from breaking.

$175 for Dunk Lows? I don't even pay that for J's. I'm tapping out.

those look terrible.

Yup. Those green cmft dunks are boo boo.

They look as if the toebox will be curled up when worn but they dont.  They actually look good on feet and are really comfortable.

I agree.

Anyone in here wear regular dunk highs? Only highs I've ever owned are SB highs. Before that was I was strictly lows. I'm just wondering how do these fit compared to SB highs? Something is telling me the fit will be looser?

The older ones fit a lot looser for me (I have a very narrow slim foot). I still prefer the regular dunks over sb's. Mine always felt looser and more flexible for my feet. The ankle padding was about the same though. The thinner tongue & toe boxes helped most.

Monica is so hot in person.
CubaB.gif

Picked these up last Thursday with my pair of De La Soul lows (very late, I know :lol: )
I really wanted McFlys at retail in a 9 and couldn't get them anywhere so it was nice to get these two below retail.
Would've been extra nice with quilted lining like the lows.

Nice! They look good here, how do they feel on feet.

I'd say 90. Who gives a rip about boxes? I'd sell the concrete box, cop a regular box and have enough extra scratch to treat my girl to a chipotle feast.
im talking about people buying to resell the whole package not just the box

Those prices are ridiculous just for some special boxes.

Prices should be
Janos-$90
Stained glass-$110
Lows- $100

Boxes are pretty sweet but I'd never pay those prices

Last edited:

Prices should be
Janos-$90
Stained glass-$110
Lows- $100

My logic is do I really want to camp/pay $15 shipping for the stained glass highs or wait a week and pay $120 shipped on Nike.com. 

Prices should be
Janos-$90
Stained glass-$110
Lows- $100

You think the lows should be less than Atlas or Primitive and the highs should be less than Familia?

Man I want the lows but they are over priced for sure. The big question is do I go for wooden box or try my luck and most likely fail online.

Game time decision tonight.
grin.gif

Prices should be
Janos-$90
Stained glass-$110
Lows- $100

Considering the materials for the lows and janoskis you're low balling....

These outlet SBs got everyone's economics f'd up lol

Back
Top Bottom