2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't know if anyone has talked about this but Nike SB is realigning their accounts. You might start to see some shops that carried SB no longer sell the brand. You also will see some shops that were lower tier begin to get those QS and HS that they once missed out on. Keep your eyes peeled to your locals folks

Don't know if anyone has talked about this but Nike SB is realigning their accounts. You might start to see some shops that carried SB no longer sell the brand. You also will see some shops that were lower tier begin to get those QS and HS that they once missed out on. Keep your eyes peeled to your locals folks

Man.. John's info is always mad useful

Those fast times have a 9.5us? 

cant find those deals on ebay

living in a desert miles and miles away anyone near that place? 

do you think i can find it online?

really regret not copping these for $45 last summer

those "bred" Dunks aren't too bad, cant say there wasn't a point where I didn't fall into the hype
mean.gif

which bred dunks..the ones you posted? and damn 45! did you find that deal on ebay or instore? instore I would of copped right away but there are always better dunks out there

Those stained glass highs might be a cop but these right here I need.
I remember having the maple black pro Bs and wearing em to death.

Last night finally decided to UNDS for date night. I was gonna resell especially since I got em for box but nah #RockYoKix
Mine are still DS
happy.gif
Might be a while until I plan to rock mine

Here's a Wack Story for ya'll today: Jerk on ebay messages me for Kicks - Haggles price down - I finally Agree and accept his Offer.

2-3 days go no payment made

- A day before Auto-Unpaid Whatever kicks in Buyer messages me!

"Can you cancel the order I don't have the money!???"

mean.gif

and my listing had like 22 watchers on it

Here's a Wack Story for ya'll today: Jerk on ebay messages me for Kicks - Haggles price down - I finally Agree and accept his Offer.

2-3 days go no payment made

- A day before Auto-Unpaid Whatever kicks in Buyer messages me!

"Can you cancel the order I don't have the money!???"

:smh:

and my listing had like 22 watchers on it
happens to me all the time on there man, bunch of children playing games. This is one of the reasons why I don't blame corgi for the way he goes about selling his shoes sometimes

Anyone know when tactics is gonna drop the flamingo highs? really trying for that no shipping/tax on these... plus it looks like they have a discount coupon.

Back
Top Bottom