2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If any of your locals get a 14 in the stained glass highs holler at me. Going to be prepping for my trip back to school and dunno if I'll have time to hit all my spots looking

Missed the entire weekend, catching up about 10 pages

Glad to see everyone's getting their concepts in alright

Nice wear on the Burnished Dunks with NT denim 
nthat.gif

Tony with the tweeds, very gentleman like 
pimp.gif

No Happy Birthday Sharkin posts yesterday I see.. 
eyes.gif

Jeez guys thanks 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For those that got usps ahipping from concept. Was there signature confirmation?
Mine is showing that.  Usually they put my packages in the bigger mailbox at my mailbox station. They leave a key for it in my regular mailbox.  I hope signature is not required as this will make it harder to get the dang thing.  We will see.

I feel like I can share this here with the SB fam.  Plus, it's suposed to be a secret. First off, I'm having a child, second I am getting the screening to find out gender today.  Of course I have to wait for the results for that but I am super excited and anxious.  I will be finding out the results for my birthday as it seems, my ideal birthday gift!  Sorry for the non SB post!  

Last edited:

I feel like I can share this here with the SB fam.  Plus, it's supped to be a secret. First off, I'm having a child, second I am getting the screening to find out gender today.  Of course I have to wait for the results for that but I am super excited and anxious.  I will be finding out the results for my birthday as it seems, my ideal birthday gift!  Sorry for the non SB post!  
Congratulations!  Children are a blessing and will change your life. 

My birthday was yesterday as well. Hit the big 2-5. So I can officially rent a car.

Now I have nothing to look forward to age wise until I'm 50 lol.

Last edited:
I feel like I can share this here with the SB fam.  Plus, it's suposed to be a secret. First off, I'm having a child, second I am getting the screening to find out gender today.  Of course I have to wait for the results for that but I am super excited and anxious.  I will be finding out the results for my birthday as it seems, my ideal birthday gift!  Sorry for the non SB post!  

Congrats!!!! Best news in here today

Back
Top Bottom