2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel like I can share this here with the SB fam.  Plus, it's suposed to be a secret. First off, I'm having a child, second I am getting the screening to find out gender today.  Of course I have to wait for the results for that but I am super excited and anxious.  I will be finding out the results for my birthday as it seems, my ideal birthday gift!  Sorry for the non SB post!  
Congratulations man its going to be an awesome journey...
If any of your locals get a 14 in the stained glass highs holler at me. Going to be prepping for my trip back to school and dunno if I'll have time to hit all my spots looking
I got you if my local gets that size..... Hit me...

Last edited:
man, I hate usps. I swear I cant get anything in their 2 day priority shipping ... im sitting on a week if not more for 3 different pairs of dunks.. one being a concepts high, a pair of space jams, and a pair of vorhees highs...

usps priority 2 day, truthfully must mean 2 week

Congrats mindbenda. Lord is right, kids are a game changer. As for the gender... Go with a surprise! The delivery room reveal is off the hook!!
I wish I could wait that long but it is impossible.  I have been waiting along time for this, not to mention patients is my greatest weakness.  I know that the kid will change that but until then, I gotta know ASAP!!!

Does anyone happen to have a way to get in contact with concepts. I've sent emails , attempted to call the contact number on their site but it's not working.

I'm in Massachusetts so I don't see why they are taking so long , not to mention my cousin already got his pair in.

Maybe they took today off too lol no one is picking up. Have no choice but to wait it out at this point
Welp, it's past 5 business days... Now you guys have a right to complain 
tongue.gif

wow, just received my package from concepts, but its missing my stained glass highs. My order receipt said both pairs would come with this tracking number but when it arrived at home today there was only one shoe.

The shipping sticker that came inside the box lists only one shoe, so it looks like they never shipped my other pair..Sigh..now we queue up for customer service :smh:

It's rained every day here in FL for about two weeks now.  I haven't worn anything besides my Janoski Max.

Back
Top Bottom