2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

been in love with Hip Hop since day one. That track sounds pretty dope.  Im 36 so i grew up in that Golden era and fell in love with that conscious Rap.

Word thanks homie! We kind of make all kinds of different rap, but we have our origins in golden era type stuff. So even if we make something more modern, we try to still keep a bit of that vibe in there. Basically, we mostly do our updates on Facebook in terms of news and new tracks and stuff. Our latest joint you can stream for free though on our website

Word thanks homie! We kind of make all kinds of different rap, but we have our origins in golden era type stuff. So even if we make something more modern, we try to still keep a bit of that vibe in there. Basically, we mostly do our updates on Facebook in terms of news and new tracks and stuff. Our latest joint you can stream for free though on our website
The track was Def that throwback sound. whats your website?

I'll agree with Deon that you obviously cannot hold CNCPTS accountable for manufacturing defects...but that's it.

Why even mention having to come out of pocket for the in store exclusives? The lows were $75 over retail, $105 over retail if you scored the cement or wooden box, and the highs were $45 over retail...RETAIL, not wholesale (which is 50% of retail).

Also, how does that explain how we're going on 2 weeks since the drop and orders still aren't shipped?

This release was not handled well, and only CNCPTS is to blame for that.

I'll agree with Deon that you obviously cannot hold CNCPTS accountable for manufacturing defects...but that's it.

Why even mention having to come out of pocket for the in store exclusives? The lows were $75 over retail, $105 over retail if you scored the cement or wooden box, and the highs were $45 over retail...RETAIL, not wholesale (which is 50% of retail).

Also, how does that explain how we're going on 2 weeks since the drop and orders still aren't shipped?

Couldn't have said it better myself. I don't feel bad for them. They did it to themselves, and continue to do so every collaboration release that they have.

CNCPTS are the ones who were selling the shoes so people who have recieved defects including me are trying to get in touch with them because they are responsible for the release. I didnt pay $200 to have a deformed midsole. I have sent them a messaged thru paypal and their email and if the dont get back to me then that is not my fault and I'll let paypal handle it.

Last edited:

Couldn't have said it better myself. I don't feel bad for them. They did it to themselves, and continue to do so every collaboration release that they have.
I would hold them slightly accountable for manufacturing defects. They can accept returns for the ones that were poorly made and then sell them as B-grades. They could have prepared for the influx of orders by paying some kids minimum wage to repackage shoes, double box them, and stick packaging labels on them. 

And come on, although the crap quality IS nikes fault, cncpts clearly hid the bad stuff from the buyers.
They reboxed every shoe. They had to no doubt sift through them to find an acceptable pair for pictures.
They knew that we wouldn't sit down for $200 and sub standard stuff.
I mean, glue spots are one thing. This is another.
My atlas was jacked up too. I said my piece on those and even censored some stuff out of respect to motzek (owner).
It's not necessarily the shop wants to sell what nike gave them, they have to.
Still, at least atlas didn't gouge you all like cncpts did.

And come on, although the crap quality IS nikes fault, cncpts clearly hid the bad stuff from the buyers.
They reboxed every shoe. They had to no doubt sift through them to find an acceptable pair for pictures.
They knew that we wouldn't sit down for $200 and sub standard stuff.
I mean, glue spots are one thing. This is another.
My atlas was jacked up too. I said my piece on those and even censored some stuff out of respect to motzek (owner).
It's not necessarily the shop wants to sell what nike gave them, they have to.
Still, at least atlas didn't gouge you all like cncpts did.

AMEN!! 100% sure they knew about the defects and hoped nobody would complain about it. If they only have a small operation,they couldve released the different shoes on different dates,play it safe to satisfy the customers needs (e.g. on time shipping)

I do not know if it is their job for QC but somebody has to answer for that. I dont think nike will help me with it since only CNCPTS were selling the holy grail lows.

%24_57.JPG

Retail is $155?!

Back
Top Bottom