2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My favorite kicks period. Love the theme and color scheme. If Nike ever makes a Hennessy inspired dunk ill be one of the first to quadruple up and ive never even doubled up on kicks. My Days Off for the night.

Count me in too! My favorite liquor into Dunks?! ..oh man...

The concepts dunk high is kinda cool. But ill say this till im blue in the face. Those low tops are girly *** shoes and no grown man should wear them.

It all depends on your style/how comfortable you are being flashy...labeling things as "girly" is gender biased :tongue:

Outlet thread got SB's all over it!
Yes it does, I'm so stoked to. Got the Fast Times and doubled on the Beijings finally. I enjoy waiting for them to hit sales and outlets

Does anyone else wish that the Dazzle highs were lows?

Vault 101 Highs look too much like Homer Highs? I wish Nike would bring back Dunk High Premium IDs.

if I could find another pair of gold box venoms i'd def cop...one of my fav/most comfortable pairs everrrrrrr

Dear NTSB Family, I have a problem with mySOMP, I cleaned it today and now the toe part became ASHY

Please is there a way to turn it to a PURE BLACK SUEDE again? 

i love my SOMP 
indifferent.gif
 and I feel bad that his happened

no Kevlar laces?
Didn't come with them I don't think.... Can't remember actually
Would white laces still have black and white tips? Looking down at them they don't look like normal aglets but honestly I've never paid much attention

When I get home I'll look for the box to see if there are more laces

Just sold my patent avengers for a steal. Immediately wish I didn't [emoji]128529[/emoji] def keep in my rayguns now smh

Last edited:
"wear what you like, bro"
Didn't come with them I don't think.... Can't remember actually
Would white laces still have black and white tips? Looking down at them they don't look like normal aglets but honestly I've never paid much attention

When I get home I'll look for the box to see if there are more laces
true.  u prob don't care.  just commenting.  I let a couple slip away past two weeks cause my cheap *** set my max too low haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom