2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

unDS, not a lick of blue on these.

day 23: trying to be a bit more artsy and apparently I can't take a picture in focus (actually had my 6 year old assist in taking this pic)

sparkley deck to go with sparkley shoes?

Gonz deck to go with Gonz socks?

The only pair Ive seen size 11.5 have been around $6-800 for Skunks. Not sure if thats what they sell for but its what I've seen asking prices at on eBay.

Which outlet?

I've never seen them as low as $31, but I have seen them below $50 at two outlets by me. This was about a month ago though, perhaps prices have dropped since. Would've copped a pair myself but they didn't have my size 10.5.

Paramus
(201) 843-0932

Woodbury Commons
(845) 928-8838

I've never seen them as low as $31, but I have seen them below $50 at two outlets by me. This was about a month ago though, perhaps prices have dropped since. Would've copped a pair myself but they didn't have my size 10.5.

Paramus
(201) 843-0932

Woodbury Commons
(845) 928-8838
I need to get down to woodbury this coming weekend. I live in dutchess county. 45 min away and bring the girl. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol.

Do you know what other sbs woodbury had?

I need to get down to woodbury this coming weekend. I live in dutchess county. 45 min away and bring the girl. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone lol.

Do you know what other sbs woodbury had?
Not sure, like I said it's been about a month so inventory might've changed lol. But off the top of my head they had the Warmth lows for like $30. Might've had Dazzles too. Possibly De La Highs. I might be mixing up Paramus, Woodbury, and Jersey Gardens  outlets though. Those are the ones I frequent, but I haven't been in a while.

Back
Top Bottom