2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All this Skunk talk, might as well join the convo.

regretfully sold my skunks this wknd. DS sz 12 but made out very good. so....

replacing them for a 11.5. only found a NDS pair. What would be a fair price?

Had my eyes on these and had an offer lined up. seller wanted 400 plus ship. what you guys think?

Any help appreciated.

Only because your size is sold out
laugh.gif

Last edited:

All this Skunk talk, might as well join the convo.

regretfully sold my skunks this wknd. DS sz 12 but made out very good. so....

replacing them for a 11.5. only found a NDS pair. What would be a fair price?

Had my eyes on these and had an offer lined up. seller wanted 400 plus ship. what you guys think?

Any help appreciated.
I hope you're not saying these are NDS?

I hope you're not saying these are NDS?
may have been a little too generous in that description. 

anyway, they were actually on the LC thread and sold earlier today. seller got 400 shipped for them. in hindsight, they seem kind of beat for that price. noticed the suede on the inside heel was fairly worn. the soles are what bothered me, they looked really dragged on each heel and the toes didn't look too great either. 

will have to stalk the Bay for my size to pop up again...

Anyone kind enough to give me the backstory on the Skunks? If I remember correctly, aren't they designed by the same guy who designed the Send Helps?

Why are they reselling for so much nowadays? Could've sworn the prices weren't this high a year or two ago. Something happened that made them more desirable all of a sudden? Or were they just highly limited to begin with? Any info would be appreciated.

Anyone kind enough to give me the backstory on the Skunks? If I remember correctly, aren't they designed by the same guy who designed the Send Helps?

Why are they reselling for so much nowadays? Could've sworn the prices weren't this high a year or two ago. Something happened that made them more desirable all of a sudden? Or were they just highly limited to begin with? Any info would be appreciated.

Todd Bratrud, did both Send Helps, Freddy lows, Loons, Skunks, Bratrud highs, C&Cs, Cigar Cities, Brain Wrecks, Familia highs...

Yeah bro, been after em too. Most ppl with 11.5,don't budge on prices iv found. Making a hard size even harder

Yeah bro, been after em too. Most ppl with 11.5,don't budge on prices iv found. Making a hard size even harder
This seems to hold true, I've seen whole sizes go for a little less.

Heel drag never lies

The drag don't lie!

@CeeBe 15
You dodged a bullet. Good amount of sweat was poured into that shoe to achieve that drag.

Appreciate all the feedback. In the end, I made a pretty good profit selling my DS pair so can't complain. It should cover one in my size. Know it was a fellow NT User who got these so glad someone copped. They may feel a little buyer remorse once they have in hand.

What would you all consider fair market price for a DS in 11.5?

This seems to hold true, I've seen whole sizes go for a little less.
The drag don't lie!
Appreciate all the feedback. In the end, I made a pretty good profit selling my DS pair so can't complain. It should cover one in my size. Know it was a fellow NT User who got these so glad someone copped. They may feel a little buyer remorse once they have in hand.

What would you all consider fair market price for a DS in 11.5?
Any DS pair will be listed at 700 and above.  just gotta try and negotiatie down to an amount you're comfortable spending.

I think the deals are REAL NDS conditions.  those prices vary wildly.

Back
Top Bottom