2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow... learned about a new dunk today... from my "dark ages"

Skeletor Dunks... blue box era. Neat.

UNDFTD today. Not officially SBs, but they might as well have been.

I love that midsole on the UNDFTDs 
nthat.gif

was super bummed when my pair came up 1/2 size big..

Last edited:
I feel like these belong on this thread, considering they're technically made in 2015... Sorry if it doesn't belong, but NikeiD just sent me these (by suprise) and I think they're *flame emoji* x100

I love that midsole on the UNDFTDs :nthat:

was super bummed when my pair came up 1/2 size big..
I love my pair, although I'm not sure it was the right pair for today. It's like 85 degrees here, and these things are making my feet hot as hell. :smh:

I feel like these belong on this thread, considering they're technically made in 2015... Sorry if it doesn't belong, but NikeiD just sent me these (by suprise) and I think they're *flame emoji* x100

Hows the fit? TTS? How's the material? Thinking about making a pair myself.

today

underrated IMO

Ive wanted these since they dropped and had chances to grab at $50 but for some reason i never pulled the trigger. I will scoop them one day. I feel like alot of dunks that have dropped in the last year or so will be sought after in the next few years. So much dropping at omce means alot of shoes will be overlooked

This week has been filled with packages at the door and here is one of them and I like them:
 ​
The upper is leather right? How's the quality?

Always wanted to make myself a pair. Is it still GR-like quality?

Hows the fit? TTS? How's the material? Thinking about making a pair myself.

The fit is pretty much TTS.. but the material is.. iffy. The leather on the shoe feels kinda thin and weird to be honest. It's tough to explain. But i still feel it was worth it in the long run

Ive wanted these since they dropped and had chances to grab at $50 but for some reason i never pulled the trigger. I will scoop them one day. I feel like alot of dunks that have dropped in the last year or so will be sought after in the next few years. So much dropping at omce means alot of shoes will be overlooked

I'm curious what does the insole look like?

piston honda piston honda , for a GR, it is not bad. The leather is of a thin cut and appears to be stacked underneath with nylon. Honestly, this is a really solid pick up if you get them at discount. I paid full price but I don't regret it. The theme is execuited well for being a GR. Even the insole is printed:

Last edited:
Just looked back at Premier's size run and I'm surprised at the full size run that is still available. Is this shoe really not that liked, everyone saving their money for this holiday's SB run or a little bit of both?

Last edited:
Just looked back at Premier's size run and I'm surprised at the full size run that is still available. Is this shoe really not that liked, everyone saving their money for this holiday's SB run or a little bit of both?

The vast majority of SBs of last few years that aren't QS's or collabs hit discount, and even a decent percentage of those do.

Last edited:
Not my thing, and currently waiting out recent releases to purchase. Mainly the moto helmets, cinnabars, and stained glass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Should've picked a better team or at least a team with better colors. Hate the team, the name, and the colors. They will never be winners until they change the name to something that fits.

Back
Top Bottom